Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DAN BUSSIERES WILL SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO HAVE ME JAILED!!! CHARLES EMAILS CHIEF OF FREDERICTON POLICE!!!!


STA_3354
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
quebec flagIMG_8113IMG_8356IMG_8336IMG_8329



You could say that I was on an ADHD trip yesterday.

Every since I came face to face with Dan Bussieres last week on the ground of the New Brunswick Legislature.



65




It was the first time that I realize that the Sergeant At Arms meant business.

He spent all kinds of money to have me fired from the job at the Legislature.



Picture 017Picture 019



Someone made a lot of money.

It’s been a chess game ever since I first landed in the Capital in 2002 and he seems to wish the game to continue?

He let it known that if I set foot on the ground of the Legislature? I would be charge with Assault!!!



IMG_8353



But I do have one question?

The day before I had this picture taken with the Speaker of the House Eugene McGinley




IMG_7960




All the commissionaires were all present but nothing happen?




IMG_7967




I might add they have a video film with me on the ground?

Why don’t they charge me and get it over with?

There’s one thing that I wanted to make very clear yesterday so therefore I had to meet with the Chief of Police Barry MacKnight

The Police were called last week and I believe it was a cop who shouted at me to come over? < I’m not sure>

One thing is certain? If I’m charged on a false accusation? < just as in Saint John? >

I have to tell the Police Chief what’s going on?

I emailed the Police Chief so I’m on record for warning the Fredericton Police Force in advance.



IMG_7086




Of course, there would have to be a trial and those four individuals will have to step forward and testify < I think so? >




P1010076



But the main reason that I banned comes directly from the Premier’s office therefore I had to move fast.

I made a few political contacts and maybe? Just maybe we can put this issue behind us and move on?

I’m ready to put this like water under the bridge but I don’t believe Quebecois Dan Bussieres will see it this way?

I don’t want this issue to come public but I’m dealing with very high powerful people here who insist that the battle continue.

The right to know the reasons < I only know of one!!! > must be known!!!

I must find out who those four individuals are?

If you’re a newcomer? Read a story that was in the media concerning the ban!

Stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reality is that you are a pain in politicians butts and if you were let back in then you'd be a bigger pain now that you've got more readers and a worldwide audience. Notice even your liberal pals are in no rush to look at this issue. They don't want you in anymore than the tories did. Brussieres is just doing his job, it wasn't quebecers, it was eight new brunswickers who had you banned and one of those is Premier and two others are in the government.

Government doesn't like people poking their noses around, its a wrench in the system. They like being able to run the show with little feedback from the population.

Anonymous said...

Listen you ignorant Acadien. You are loosing it. Do you think that all Quebecois are againts you? Because the way you write here about Mr. Bussieres sounds like it. And plus I don't think he is the one responsible and the one spending thousands of dollars.

I hope you are put in jail. You are a public pest and you accuse people withou proof.

Anonymous said...

Quebecois new brunswicker, if you don't like it go elsewhere.

This is nothing more than an ego trip for Bussieres.

Anonymous said...

Charles; Save the tax payers money; Stay off the property !