Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CHARLES WILL FILLED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE THIS AFTERNOON!!!!


8
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I will be filling a complaint with the Fredericton Police Force this afternoon.

I believe the cop just wanted me to answer back so he could have me arrested.

With the complaint to the New Brunswick Police Commission still pending? I believe he was just setting me up?

Was I interfering with his duty to arrest Bonnie O’Dea?

Maybe I did because I voiced a point of concern?

Now? The cop should have answered in a polite manner to back off!

He had no rights to shout - SHUT UP!!!!! < Especially in front of everyone. >

I will never tolerate being degraded in front of everyone.

This is where I draw the line!!!!

This is a very dangerous game I’m playing with.

My God? I was even told by a few people not to walk along at night because the cops will get me?

This is Canada!!!! Not Russia!!!!

The Saint John Police Force began all this mess and I’ll play along.

It’s just a manner of time til the bureaucrats and Police get together to arrest me and I got to play along with the game. I must remain calm. Cool and collective!!!!

The New Brunswick Police Commission seems to agree with the tactics of the Police against the poor.

It’s a chess game and I’ll play along!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In what way did you voice a concern? If you were interfering, and you admit that maybe you were, then yelling shut up is a lot more polite than arresting you for obstruction of justice. Bloggers voice an opinion, when you interfere you are an activist or protestor, those are two different things. Either give more details of what happened, or else don't get involved, just report.

Anonymous said...

We dont need more jails we need more people in power to answer for the crimes they commit then hide behind the system then and only then will you have peace and stability and true justice. I think charles is a little too close to the person and has seen first hand how corrupt the justice system really is!
I think you are also a person who cares about others. Remember the police took an oath to defend the crown,and if you get in the way the will break all laws to cover the first part of thier oath. They are there to protect the system nothing else this you must remember.