Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THANKS TO OUR YOUTHS AT THE UNDERGROUND CAFE BONNIE O'DEA IS OUT OF JAIL!!!


IMG_9464
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Last night, I made a stopover at the Underground and told this little group what happened to Bonnie O’Dea?


IMG_9432


My God? These youths quickly went for their cell phones and were moving like ants.

Guess what?

They collected some money and drove to Saint John to get Bonnie O’Dea out of jail around midnight.


IMG_9463



I believe this was a fantastic gesture from these youths.

Bonnie is now home with her family.

I do have a question?

With the drug problem on the rise in this City.

Isn’t it time that the Government built a new jail in the central area of the Province?

To the little group at the Underground Café? I say - Bon Travaille!!!

Maybe someone can write a little story of their ride to Saint John and back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats was very generous of them.