Thursday, February 15, 2007

First State of the Province Address by Shawn Graham!!!


IMG_6734
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I usually take a walk at night around the two bridges but I decided to make a presence at this big event.

Click below -

target="_blank">Charles
Blog



Of course, all the high class of society will be there. I wonder if a blogger will be allowed to take a couple of pictures?

I have been following Shawn for a few years so therefore it would be a good souvenir. It's history in the making.

I don’t believer the Chamber of Commerce or Tim Porter will allow a blogger in the area.


IMG_8077


Maybe only Irving's employees are allowed in there???

It’s cold and windy outside but I’ll make the long walk!

I got to get a life?....lol...

Anything to prove a point I guess?

If I'm not allowed in? I'll stay in the hallway to make a point!!

Wouldn't it be great if I was just treated with respect?

I'll stick around because I got to have a chat with Shawn Graham about the Ban from the Legislature.

Stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they are not going to let you in, this is a private event. They never did let anybody off the street in and they are not going to start now.

And what point are you going to prove, that you are a public pest? or maybe that you are a kook? Oh of course just the ignorant Acadien

Anonymous said...

...it would be great if YOU treated everybody with respect...

Anonymous said...

...of course because tonight the premier's primary concern should be about you (not all of New Brunswickers). You know, this other disorder you have can be treated as well (narcism).

Anonymous said...

That lack of spelling can be treated as well, so can being rude in blogs.