Monday, February 19, 2007

KELLY LAMROCK - I FOUND HIS COMMENT VERY VERY VERY DISTURBING!!!!!


IMG_8850
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
During the weekend, I was at the Federal Liberal Policy meeting for a few minutes.



IMG_8847




While leaving the area, I noticed Kelly Lamrock walking towards me.

I quickly went for my camera and took a picture.

He didn’t stay long and once outside?

I told Kelly - Listen? We got to talk about the LAC Committee decision to have me ban for life from the Legislature.

He quickly answered - I’m no longer part of that Committee so therefore that’s not my problem and walked away!!!!!!



IMG_8851



WELL???? Kelly is 100% wrong on this one!!!!

What is he saying anyway? I’m supposed to blame the new members on the Committee?

Sorry! That’s not going to happen!! < Not yet! >

I find it strange that a politician can make a secret decision and if the individual moves to another portfolio?

That’s not their problem.

I must give credit where it’s due? He did tell me one of the reasons that I was banned and I flipped!!!!

I refuse to go public with this issue but if Shawn Graham refuses to address this issue? I will have no choice.

This is going to be really dirty and filthy.

I might have to be charge and these individuals will have to testify in court.

Quebecois Dan Bussieres is ready to spend thousands of dollars to make sure that I don’t see inside the Legislature again.



1




One more thing? Someone told me over the weekend that I do have a record on my file that I couldn’t have a job because of the ban.

So? I have a record on me and this was done behind close doors.

I don’t even know what I did wrong?

Where else can a person be convicted without a trial?

Is this New Brunswick or China???




IMG_5167IMG_5168

IMG_5169IMG_5170IMG_5136



Stay tuned!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, a politician who was really nice and accomodating while a member of the opposition is suddenly dismissive now that they are a Minister of the Government...what are the odds of that!

Anonymous said...

Um, maybe he meant he can do absolutely nothing for you, because only the LAC can, and so it would be a total waste of time...

Anonymous said...

He's a cabinet minister so whether a member of the committee or not he has a voice, and a strong one at that. These decisions are made by parties, not by individuals.

Anonymous said...

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!

You've cried this about 100 times now and not once have you provided any real facts. Fess up or move on.

Anonymous said...

Lamrock doesn't care! If he can dismiss the concerns of hundreds of parents and move a school on a whim to his old riding, tell parents they're not doing well enough in preparing their kids for school and in the same breath scrap early kindergarten... what is one man in the Legislature? besides... he'll have a federal election campaign to co-chair soon enough... provincial politics won't matter...

Michael G. McKay said...

I have said it before, and I will say it again. No New Brunswick Liberal Party was ever any good and they have done more to destroy the moral fabric and work ethic in this province it started with Robichaud and then McKenna and now Graham. I think that new brunswickers are partly to blame for this because they keep swinging back and forth everytime they find fault with the party in power.

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested to know how Robichaud ruined the 'moral fabric' of NB. You mean bilingualism and making the tax system fair to rural areas?

As for morals, well, from Mr.MacKay's earlier comments on various things I have a hard time believing that Richard Hatfield was a beacon of morality!

And to be fair, New Brunswickers cannot be blamed for this since the majority of them voted for Bernard Lord, not the liberals. Some McKenna policies definitely fit that category, like the introduction of gambling into the mainstream, but that was a national movement and conservative governments across canada were doing the same thing (even NDP ones were).

Lord's policies were only 'moral' if you happened to like them. His crooked referendum was not even close to being fair, let alone moral. And although some decisions were done with public consultation, there were plenty of dictatorial pronouncements as well.

In other words, its not the different party's that are the problem, they usually act identically.

East Coast Kiter said...

Kelly Lamrock is cold hearted, to say the least. He doesn't care about anyone. He oversaw students at STU and didn't give a damn about the students there either. My student loan didn't come, and I didn't have any books for three months of my second school year, and do you think I got any help? No. Just a job at Aramark with 7 hours a week.

Seriously, the guy' done a horrid job at being Education Minister. He doesn't know what he's doing, and doesn't care about the public. He's just got his head stuck up his ass.

What got to me, or the straw that broke the camel's back, was when he ditched half the laptop program in schools, which was HELPING kids and doing remarkable things for their grades.