Monday, February 19, 2007

Martha Hall Findlay's facial expressions spoke wonders!!!!


IMG_8848
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I made a stopover at the Fredericton Inn on Saturday for a few pictures.

I was told this woman was Martha Hall Findlay.

Well? During the leadership Convention, I didn’t really know the candidates. I guess she was the only female contender.

She was in the Capital for a Liberal policy meeting.

I quickly went over and took her picture.

She looked at me and by her facial expression I could tell she wondered who I was?



IMG_8848



I asked her if she knew what a blogger was?

Once again by her facial expression she told me - Are you kidding me???? I know what’s a blogger!!!

I proceeded by saying - I’m the biggest blogger in New Brunswick!!!

Once again, her facial expression spoke wonders by saying -

BOY??? WHAT AN EGO!!!!

I continued on - I’m also the biggest bullshitter you have ever met in your life!!!!

Her facial expression came out again when she sticked out her tongue with a smile meaning -

Of course you have to be a bullshitter to be a good blogger!!!..lol...

I’m still laughing!!!

Seconds later, a Liberal came over and ended our conversation.

This happens a lot when I’m chatting with these people. C’est la vie!!!

Martha Hall Findlay never said a word <> but I learned one thing?

If Martha had won the Federal Liberal Leadership?

I believe she would have become our first Female Prime Minister.

Her facial expressions speaks wonders!!! She looks like a very nice and honest individual.

Ohhhhhh???? Don't even bring Kim's name up!!! Give me a break!!!

No comments: