Friday, February 02, 2007

ONE NEW BRUNSWICKER COULD DIE ON TUESDAY!! WILL QUEBECOIS DAN BUSSIERES WILL HELD RESPONSIBLE???


IMG_5625
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
The New Brunswick Legislature will open for business next Tuesday and someone could die while waiting to get in the Legislature.


STB_3631



What the heck am I talking about you asked?

Well, it’s the throne speech which will decide where the Shawn Graham Government is heading in their plans.


IMG_6734


I never once have sat in the gallery for this event.

I might add that it’s by special invitation only.

Of course, I could have made the proper contact and go in there but I wasn’t interested!!!

Stay in the gallery during the hot summer months listening to all that bull?

Nope! My ADHD will or couldn’t handle it!

Going back to the people dying.

During these events, all the know-who in politics are present.

I might add they’re up there in age.

For the very first time in New Brunswick history?

The Quebec security staff will search every individual who walks in there.

It could take hours to follow this procedure.

The Legislature is located in the most windy part of the City.

Once the sun hides behind the Legislature? It’s very very very cold!!

Trust me! I know this for a fact because I live in a tent for six months in front of the Legislature.

I bumped into a high situated individual from the Legislature today. < I won’t mention the name >

The person approached me with a friendly hello.

I didn’t recognize the person until I heard the name.

Once the individual left the area?

I told someone that I felt that I just received the kiss of death!!!

Why was the individual so friendly with me? ..lol....

I told the individual of my concern but I was told me that it should be ok.

Well, I’ll be around with my camera for proof.

Hey? This might be the time that the Quebec Security staff will run out and force me on the ground??? Who knows???



IMG_5713IMG_5630Charles 04_07_05 015



One time is certain!!! If you are invited to this session of the Legislature? Get ready for a long wait.

Shawn Graham might go down in the polls for this action because he’ll get the blame and not Dan Bussieres.



STA_3419



That’s right!!!! It’s Bernard Lord who hired Dan Bussieres in the first place.



IMG_6791

Dan Bussieres could become Shawn Graham’s worst political nightmare?



f3



Stay tuned!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like sensational headlines, is there?


If I'm understanding this correctly, it's because it's cold outside and people will die from the cold? Did you even check the forcast for today? High of -2. Sheesh that's hardly even considered winter cold. That's warm. Don't be so dramatic.

Anonymous said...

Someone could die because they have to wait in line and get searched? Come on, what is this, the National Enquirer?

Anonymous said...

Charles, this is nonsense. Get a grip.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Most of the people attending this event are in their 60s or 70s.

The wind is strong and cold.

With the new metal detector it could take 10 minutes to seach one individual.

This is a first in New Brunswick.

Hey? If something happens? I'm on record that I warn the Quebec Security staff in advance.

But with their ignorant attitude? They won't listen.

Just for the record? This was bought to my attention by someone else.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could go to the throne speech even if you have good contacts... because you're banned from the place.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles, it's not that cold out. Even the long range isn't forecasting extreme lows.

A new metal detector takes 10 minutes? Er...when was the last time you went to the airport? Takes 30 seconds to go through one.

I think someone was just trying to make you look a fool.

Anonymous said...

Man, if it's cold, dress for it. Any moron who doesn't dress for the cold should be eligible for a Darwin Award.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I search for the Despres trial and it took me almost 10 minutes. So I don't know what you're talking about????

Time will tell!!!!

I'll be there with my camera!!

Stay tuned!!!

Anonymous said...

I think what Charles is saying is that it will take at least 10 minutes to get through the line up and the detecter. I would say that for each person it will take at least 2 minutes to get there crap out of their pockets be wanded walk back trough the detecter ( on a good day) so Charles is right for evey five people in line it will be a 10 minute wait ...usually the place is packed the first day and can hold over a hundred maybe 2 hundred people ..all you smarty types can do the math .

Anonymous said...

did anyone die in the line at the Despres trial? did anyone die in the passport line? and why will only one die?

Anonymous said...

This is totally bizarre.

Anonymous said...

Atta Boy Chuck more nonsence. Keept the humour comming. This is the funniest website in New Brunswick. We have our own Paparatzi in NB and our own trashy tabloid. And its all free.