Sunday, February 18, 2007

SURE SOUNDED LIKE A HITMAN????


h
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
A lesson well learn. I was at a location checking my emails and then I heard - BANG!!!!!

I believe that was it! It was over!! Someone finally hired a cheap hitman???..lol

The loud bang even attracted the attention from some people in the area.

My lighter blew up in my pants!!!
IMG_8670
What happen?

Well, I had a rechargeable battery, a small amount of changes and my keys in my pocket.



IMG_8672IMG_8671


This cause a heating atmosphere and BANG!!!!

I must admit that it was hot and this ADHD individual was moving really fast!!!!!

Lesson well learn!!!!

2 comments:

awareness said...

OMG Charles!! That's hilarious.....well I'm glad you're not hurt...........but I'm laughing my head off thinking about it!!

Did it stop the ADHD man in his tracks???


hahahaha!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The battery, coins and keys were super hot!!!

Lets just say that I invented a new ADHD dance!!!!

It attracted a lot of attention.

I love the attention but not that way!!!!...lol

Did I just say that I love the attention???

oh...oh....here comes the comments????