Monday, March 19, 2007

Fredericton Police Officer had a funny expression on his face...I wonder why????


ss4
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I received an email today from a Police Officer asking me if I could come over for a little meeting?

I showed up and began to empty my stuff on the table.

First came the Camera then came my recorder with wires and everything.



IMG_9182



Third came a little recorder which was giving to me today in a package.



IMG_0543



The only problem with my latest toy? I don’t really know what use it would be to me?

It’s a Panasonic RR-US360. It came without any software. Does anyone have one of these? How does it work?

I could tell by the facial expression of the Police officer that he wasn’t certain if I was recording our little chat?

We had a good little discussion and I will admit that I was a little hyper. We went all over the place from the arrest in Saint John to the stories in the Capital.

We had a really good chat.

Yes, I do feel like a walking recorder sometime?


ss4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that many recorders one of them would have been recording! I bet they recorded and or filmed you ?? they probably did a study on you and figure out how to press your buttons later on! Police dont just call on people to have friendly chats,there was another motive to your meeting,better to not have any words exchanged with them.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Oppssss I forgot to mention the reason I was in their office. It was from a complaint that I wrote about the Police who shouted at me TO SHUT UP!!!!

Can you imagine someone telling me to ferme la bouche???

The meeting went very well and if it was indeed filmed? Well? The officers will have a good chuckle over it because I was all over the place.

I was acting the way I was arrested in Saint John and other issues.

I’m a very good < professional > judgment of character and the Police Officer was a very nice guy.

He introduced me to a few people and the bottom line of the meeting was that the officer should have been polite.

I told the Force to drop the complaint!!!!!

What I was afraid of is that the cops knows me from Saint John and they could have a view on me before sometime happens?

Now? What I was really trying to put across was that I’m a blogger and if something happens in public and I’m there with my camera?

I’m like the media. I know my job and will not interfere in their business.

A job???? I wish because I’m broke!!!!

The officer even told me that I could drop by his office anytime.

He was very nice and that is call good public relation skill!!!

Go be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!!!..

:P

Anonymous said...

Charles, you can download the manual for that recorder here: http://www.usersmanualguide.com/panasonic/ic_recorder/rrus360

You'll see the link for the download in the upper right hand corner of the screen.