Friday, March 23, 2007

IT'S SPRING SO THEREFORE THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE SKATEBOARDERS AND POLICE BEGINS!!!


IMG_0813
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_0810

I do have a problem with this picture. Skateboarders are not allowed on the sidewalk. They have a location but they have to walk to the area. If they used their skateboards? They will be fined.

This is a little harsh if you ask moi?

Now? My problem is if you ride a bicycle? You must wear a helmet but skateboarders are free to ride around without them.

I wonder why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont' think it's harsh at all.
Most - not all -skateboarders are very rude and will not give the pedestrian walking on the sidewalk and respect. They will make them move.
Not sure about F'Ton but I know that's the way it is in SJ.
I have seen "skateboarders" at the Plaza in the North End literally knocking people over. And I'm talking about elderly people.
I know of a group of skateboarders there that have smashed out a business window because the owner asked them not to board in front of his door because his customers couldn't get in.