Monday, April 30, 2007

LASTING IMPRESSIONS AT ST.MARY'S IS THE PLACE TO BUY ITEMS AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE!!!!!


IMG_2281
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_7359


Last week, I made a stopover at the Store Lasting Impressions at St.Mary’s.

I was surprised to see them making shirts - Support Our Troops.



IMG_4416IMG_4414



They’re a very good working group of people.

It’s spring!!! The weather is nice. If you wish to make a private statement on a hat or T-shirt?

Lasting Impressions is the place to go.

Trust me!!! I was looking all over the place to buy a hat with the name - Blogger.


IMG_1581IMG_1580IMG_2513



They sell the shirt or hat and will put anything you want on the purchase item!

I might add it’s very cheap.

Go get a Support our Troops shirt.


IMG_4415



Lasting Impressions is a good place for a private message on a hat or shirt.

Even if you need new uniforms for a baseball team?

Click below for more info--

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Phone number is 1-506-458-8531

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I read your blog last night I went over to Lasting Impressions at St. Mary's and bought ten hats with a logo on it for the non-profit organization I am involved in - all for less than $100. I couldn't believe the price - they have some really nice clothes there too. The hats will be ready to pick up today. You can't get that kind of service anywhere else in this town, and for that price. They even showed us how the machines work. Pretty interesting and nice people too!! They seem to be busy which is a very good sign. With that kind of service it's no wonder their business is thriving.

Anonymous said...

Do you think they will make me a black t-shirt that says "Don't support the troops?".

I'm not joking, or just being oppositional; I am sick and tired of the growing patriotism, leading inevitably to more and more restraints on our freedoms, in this country and the one to our south. We feel so strongly for our family and friends who are out there fighting a nonsense war -- killing *innocent* people -- that we wear a patriotic ribbon or a red t-shirt to show our support.

If we really supported the troops and the pillars of canadian freedom, we would support *not* supporting our troops. We are in the age of a new *red* scare -- people who are different are no longer being tolerated, instead they are beaing beat up, kicked out of the country, and killed.

The troops are not innocent. Without their hard work none of this would be possible.

I support freedom and an end to violence by *not* supporting the troops. Will you make me a t-shirt?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You have a private message?

They'll do the rest.....

Call them.....

Let me know how you make out???

Michael G. McKay said...

Treason, Treason. That is what I am hearing when I hear these unthankful individuals condemning our brave men and Women in uniform who would give their very lif's blood so we can all live in a free and democratic nation. Shame shame on all of you who would shew disrespect and trample on the memory of those who fought and paid the supreme sacrifice for our freedom and the same goes for anyone who would not shew respect and support our troops today.
on anyone, and I mean anyone, who would be-little those who so bravely fight to preserve the freedom that we hold so dear.

I myself don't care for war, and do not like the idea of us over there in a to bit country where they would just as soon murder you as not. but emember, if we don't go there we will have them over here trying to push their eveil ideology on us. and then, I ask you what will becomne of our freedoms and human rights. They will be no more.

Remember that the next time you scoff at the bravery of our Solders in Uniform.

Signed a Patriot!