Thursday, February 01, 2007

NO MORE EXCUSE TO ARREST THE BLOGGER!!! I'M COVERED!!!!


IMG_7505
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Well, I treated myself to a couple of gifts and it’s well worth the money because the next time I’m in a location where the action is?

I’m covered in the back and on the front so there’s no excuse to arrest moi!!!


bloggerIMG_7505


If this doesn’t work? I still have the ID explaining what’s a blogger.



IMG_4399IMG_4398IMG_4397



If you wish to get a home made hat or wording on a jacket?

Go see Barb at St.Marys Plaza.



IMG_7359IMG_7362



They have great service in that place.

Only one problem?

The blogger on my winter jacket could be an easy target for a sharp shooter!!!..lol



IMG_7506



Nahhhh...This is New Brunswick!!! We live in a free society!!! < I think?
>



Pictures 056

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you are getting some support and hopefully you keep up on the news and share it all on the Blog! Greatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It should read "Bonehead"

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The last comment must be from an Irving employee or a bureaucrats?

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the cash to buy these things?

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles, that is really nice. It's a good thing that the great people at St. Mary's Lasting Impressions can spell though, because if they left the spelling up to you it would probably be BOLGGER. ha ha, just joking. I know you have a sense of humour. But those people over at St. Mary's are good and the prices are right. I think you can get a hat made with your name or whatever for under $10.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Where do I get the cash for these gifts?

Well, A lot of people know that I'm on welfare and if I got paid for what I'm doing? I would be a Milionaire.

Sometime people come to me and hand me a few bucks.

I insist not to take it but they wish to help.

This is what keeps me going. People coming to me and praised me or hands me a few bucks.

I just take it day by day!

That's all I can do?

Anonymous said...

You should have had Irving printed on the back. Then you could be part of a family that really has some say,beats being a blogger

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter if you're a blogger, a reporter, a poor, a bystander, a cook, a protester or a lawyer. If the cops tell you to move at an event, you have to obey because they can or will arrest you.

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Charles, but are you sure the Fredericton City Police can read? ;)

Anonymous said...

Some people can't help but make this stupid comments. Good job and don't answer these lame question. Do what is important bring the news!