Sunday, April 15, 2007

WHY DON'T THE IRVINGS DO A STORY ON CONVICTED THIEF CARL WHITE????


Councillor_White-May2004
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494
Pictures 176IMG_3942IMG_2879


Some people might be angry with me after this little blog then so be it.

The T.J. Burke issue really hit a nerve with me.

I told someone Saturday morning that this was all F@ . . . Bullsh@t!!!
< Excuse my language! >

I just couldn’t believe the Irvings would scoop so low to degrade a politician?

Now, I guess the story is that T.J. Burke had a fist fight in a bar. < No big surprise! > I had my share of fights in the bar in my lifetime. It's no big deal!!!

He pleaded guilty and that was that!

It was a minor offence and he moved on.

There’s another politician that I blogged on a few occasions < Many didn’t agree that I should blog it > and it was about Carl White.


Councillor_White-May2004


He’s a councillor for the City of Saint John and the only case worker of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission in the Southern part of the Province.

I had a very strong case against Gulf Operators < Irving Company > This very racist company had a supervisor name Brian Grant.


gulf operators


He told his employees - If I owned this Empire? There would be no Niggers or Frogs working here. Why do the States have the Niggers and Canada have the Frogs? They had first choice!!!..ha.ha.ha...

I’m not sure but I believe this is pure RACISM!!!!


kkk



This very racial atmosphere lasted for months.

After my fall in with the Racists Management?

I decided to put a complaint with Carl White.



Councillor_White-May2004



I won’t go into the details of the whole story.

Anyway, I was supposed to have the verdict from Carl White on a Friday but he wasn’t at work so I called the guy over his house.

Guess what? He hung up on me and told me not to phone his house again.

Well? Especially him at the time being the Deputy Mayor?

A black guy who supports Racism? Sorry but something is very fishy here?

Ok . . . I began asking around about Carl White and I soon found out there were more people from the Black Population who couldn’t stand the guy.

Then one day, I was told that he was convicted in a court of law.

The story is that he stole from Stresscom < Irving company >

So? A convicted thief as a politician and to make it worst? He’s the only individual who takes cases of human rights Cases in the Southern Part of the Province.

There has never been a Human Rights Complaint accepted against the Irvings!!! I wonder why? < I’ll let you make your own judgement >

Would you be comfortable having a convict thief serving as a Civil Servant and a politician?

How come the Irvings don’t cover Carl White?

Because he’s black????? Give me a break!

Just for the record? I’m not a big fan of T.J.Burke. I had my confrontations with the Native MLA and I believe that we have both learned to debate and move on.



IMG_8307



The bottom line of this blog?

If the Irvings wish to act like the National Enquirer?

They should treat all politcians equally!!!!

Why did the Irvings go after T.J.Burke????

Why?????



irving


The Irvings used this section to go against their enemies


sleuth


The sad part is that New Brunswickers are not allow to write back!

The Irving papers are moving towards the style of the National Enquirer and this is very scary stuff!!!!!!


national_enquirerirving

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, well I don't know what to say. I think you have gone over the line with your accusations without proof. And the things you say are disturbing.

Anonymous said...

To be fair there isn't anything scary about the National Enquirer. But a very revealing story. How many times were you arrested for Bar fighting Charles? It could reflect on your image of an honest and fairminded Blogger.

Anonymous said...

Keep digging Charles. We need poop disturbers like you to get the word out on these people.

Anonymous said...

If its disturbing that is probably there is truth in this story even if its twisted or backwards? If Charles is just making up a lie he is open to slander which means they can drag him into court which more than likley will never happen as they will have to disclose information which will more than likely be damning to their case!
Irving has the Province buttoned down in just about all areas including our media which is no longer open free or unbiased!

Anonymous said...

to me, the two cases are similar, in that both men have convictions from way back (assuming both stories are true), and they have since then more than paid their debt to society.

i think both should be allowed to move on.

TJ Burke is news now, and not Carl White, for two reasons. One, he is Attorney General of NB, which is a considerably higher office than Saint John City Councillor, or human rights investigator, so that may justify higher scrutiny. Two, and more to the point, this story landed in the Gleaner's lap immediately after Jeannot Volpe threatened him with attack. Thuggery, imo.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I received a few private emails telling me that it was unfair for me to post this blog.

These are facts and he was found guilty in a court of law in the late 80s.

Now? Maybe...just maybe if Carl White would have never hung the phone in my ear and I might add that those racist members of the New brunswick Rights Commission wouldn't have sent me a very rude letter telling me that my complaint was denied?

Maybe I would just have moved on.

Carl White was very rude to me and we do have a problem with the New brunswick Human Rights Commission in Saint John.

As I said? A convicted thief who's the only case Human Rights Worker in Southern New brunswick?

Sounds like a good story to me???

Maybe the Irvings only goes against the Native Population????

Who truly knows????

Just for the record?

I mentioned the issue of Carl White in front of hundreds of people on a tirade against the Human Rights Commission.

C'est la vie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles you can't just call people at home to complain to them, thats their private life. In their private life they don't have to listen to your nonsense, but when they are at work and if their job is to deal with issues like yours then yes they have to listen.

I would have hung up on you too if you called me at home. Plus so what if he was convicted in the 80's. He paid his dues and is now working and living a normal life. Society has moved on now you should.

You are just pissed off because he is the case worker that worked on your complaint and you didn't get what you wanted.

Anonymous said...

Charles you are just too, too precious! So all it takes for you to "forget" a good story is for someone to be "nice" to you. Is it safe to say then that if you had known about T.J.'s conviction you would have held that over his head too? Not mentioning it in your blog until some fateful day when he told you something like "please don't call me at home" and then...then bang!...out it comes. Out for the world to see. Damaging his reputation, destroying his life, shocking his friends and family! The humanity of it! And you have to wonder how the Irving's could stoop so low? You know the sad thing is I actually don't think you even see the dichotomy of your own words. Oh Charles how Highly thou must think of thy self. The Charles Leblanc blog to disturbing to take serious and too funny to ignore.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I had many people on the streets who told me that they wish that anonymous guy- Just passing would just keep on passing?

Hey? At least you use aser name so therefore I don't have a problem with that.

Now? I just wish to let you know that I have blogged this issue in the past so it's no big news.

The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission have given the ok to the Irvings to hunt down minorities.

I did make a huge mistake. I should have punch the guy right in the face so the Police would have been called and there would have been a trial.

What's done is done but there's many unanswered questions here and one of them is why the Commission with Carl White totally ignored my complaint of racism?

I will continue to asks these questions till the end of time.

To 3:53 PM? I didn't know these councillors have an office from outside of their homes?

Merci!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll not be wearing my Just Passing hat and jacket down town anymore. Thanks for the warning Charles. And as good a reason as one could have for not using their real names in these places.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, your getting too big for your britches. All you do is threaten to do this and that, but you never follow thro. All you want is the attention and you see yourself as being some kind of hero. By the cheap shots you take on here and the accsuations you make against people, your no hero Charlie. Go get yourself a real job where you have to work for a living and see how much time you have to mouth at everyone else. It's time for you to get off your ass and go get a job and get off welfare becuze I'm really getting tired knowing that my tax dollars are supporting you.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You know what?

I was telling someone last night that I just realize it's the first time in my life I haven't worked for three whole years.

You can thanked the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission for that one.

I am getting a little tired of doing this little blogging.

Maybe it's just the weather? Who knows?

I'm a strong believer there's a reason for everrything. Do I enjoy living in a rooming house playing with a computer?

I got the television in front of me so it keeps me busy.

But one thing is certain? I'm in the Capital and I will continue to fight for issues that I feel is not right.

Hey Fred? I don't charge ya to read this blog so you're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

There may some truth but maybe through the years they ahve become a less racist.

No one person is squeaky clean and eevryone has some skeletons that we don't want known.

Irvings have many start with that.