Monday, April 09, 2007

Wilmot Church feeding the poor in Fredericton!!!!


IMG_1184
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I’m just going through some old pictures.

I got to slow down on the pictures clicking. Way too many!!! ...and the Saint John Police Force told the Court that I only took one picture???...:P

Ok...never mind that!!!

Last week, it was cold and windy.

I started to make my walk toward the Fredericton Soup Kitchen until I noticed a woman on the streets of the Capital.



IMG_1180


She stopped me and invited me inside the Wilmot Church.

This Church group serves the poor one hot meal per month.


IMG_1182IMG_1181



I went in the Church place and enjoyed a nice hot meal.

We all cleaned the dishes and went on our way.



IMG_1185


Merci Wilmot Church for a nice meal.



Wilmot Church

No comments: