Thursday, May 31, 2007

Charles LeBlanc will once again make history at the New Brunswick Legislature this afternoon!!!


1
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_8580_editedIMG_5169IMG_5170IMG_5166IMG_5168


Yes, you could say that I’m once again making history this afternoon.

I could call living in a tent on the ground of the New Brunswick Legislature history because that sure won’t happen again.


Charles and Brad 003



Lets not forget my blogging trial in Saint John.



1-arrestleblanc2



So this time around it’s a petition with 1,000 signatures asking the Government to lift my ban from the Legislature.

I believe this is a first in New Brunswick?

So what’s going to happen in this case?

I’m not sure.

I wish this undemocratic China style verdict would be lifted so everyone could move on towards other issues.

If the Government decides to stay the ban?


IMG_8142


Well, I just wish they would just show me the evidence so I could take the matter from there but they will not tell me the people who put a Harassment charge against me.

I know of one certain individual and this came from Kelly Lamrock own mouth.



IMG_5138IMG_5547



To this day, I still refuse to go public with this one.

Many admire me of staying silent but how long can it last?

Will this Government be willing to spent thousands of dollars in Court cost?



cl



I was told last June by Dan Bussieres that if I dare to walk on the sidewalk? I would be charge with Assault.



IMG_83533notice-june-19-large



Well? I covered protests in front of the Legislature.

I shook hand with the Governor General < Introduce by the Premier himself > and other individuals.


IMG_7167_editedIMG_7960IMG_5935



So? What’s going to happen with this petition?

I just don’t know.

Many MLA’S refuse to sign the papers.

IMG_8672IMG_8673IMG_8674IMG_8676



I did manage to get Rick Miles, Bill Fraser and Abel LeBlanc.



IMG_8235IMG_8671IMG_0544



I might add that no MLA’S from the P.C. Party would sign my petition.



IMG_8679_edited



Hey? Maybe this awful situation can be settled before the petition goes public to the rest of the Province this afternoon? < Wishful thinking from my part. >


I’m meeting with Abel LeBlanc at 11:00am in the morning by the New Brunswick Legislature and I will give him the petition so he can present it to the house at around 1:00pm.

You can watch it on Rogers at channel 70.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a fool Charles.
If you don't think they have a picture of you from every time your toes crossed the line you are either a fool or very naive. Then when they finally take you to court, you get hit with 20+ counts of assault.
Good luck with that!

Spinks said...

Bonne chance Charles and for the love, if you get back in, keep your nose relatively clean. :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing is going to happen. After Abel Leblanc presents it, it will be shelved in the bottom drawer never to see daylight again.

As far as using his pictures to put him in the slammer, that is more likely.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Just for the record? I always kept my nose clean inside the Legislature.

I didn't chat with the staff for over one year < since they ordered the contractor to fire me from my job >

They crossed the line on many occasions inside the People's House.

I will find out the decision in three weeks.

They just can't ignore the petition.

Once I get the verdict? I will continue to blog the issue.

I have a record against me and I have to clear my name.

But then again many in here strongly believe we should have a system like China in New Brunswick.

Where people are convicted without seeing the evidence.

This is the case!!!

Of course many in here are the same people who believe that I was going to land in Jail in Saint John.

One thing is certain? If I'm denied access to the House and I'm arrested by the Fredericton Police Force?

There has to be a trial and the people who put the complaint must step forward and testify against me.

Then we'll know the whole story.

There's much more to this than just the ban.

Stay tuned!!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more to the story. You are banned and that is the end of the story.

Petitions come and go. Yours will be ignored right away.

Anonymous said...

you go girlfriend, I am cheerin for ya!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely no match to Dan Bussieres. Face the reality.

Anonymous said...

You are banned and that is the end of the story.
Exactly: For WIMPS like you.The New Brunswick way ,scared to stand up for rights.
The province where kids were put in reformatory for the big shot playtoy homos and the numerous people who knew said nothing.
RCMP officers who want to testify of criminals acts and the attorney general won't allow them,because of the big shots.
You should be proud and thankful,you have one person in your phony province who will stand up for his rights against a well known railroading society.
Just remember if you get charged and have no money for defence,you are defunct.
When you see C Leblanc on the street,just give a little bow to a much better man than you.

Anonymous said...

They will not tell me the people who put a Harassment charge against me.

They won't tell you because you'd just go harass those people more. You just don't get it, do you?

The only reason you have stayed "silent for so long" is that you don't actually know anything and are just pretending that you do. If you actually did know anything, you would have blabbed it long ago.

Anonymous said...

yeah, just keep patting yourself on the back.
'making history'....ugh.
When making a fool of yourself because you think you're the most important person in the province is the only thing you have as a recognizable skill... i guess you run with what you know.

keep up the good 'work.'

Michael G. McKay said...

I have to ask these individuals one thing. Do you really know what the issues are between Charles and the Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick or, are you all just a bunch of blow hards, that are just trying to ensite a fight. This is my sincere hope, That the real truth dose come and if Charles is truly guilty then he should pay the penalty. However, if he is truly innocent, then these beurracrats who squander the hard earned tax dollars of their fellow new Brunswickers, should offer a public apology to him for the shameful crap that we all have observed over the last while.

Anonymous said...

How would the innocence of Charles have any bearing of the "shameful crap that we all have observed over the last while"? For that matter, if they were somehow tied together as you seem to suggest does that mean if Charles is not innocent then we have NOT observed shameful crap after all? Or would the shameful crap have to be applied to the one now found guilty? Or maybe there is more crap here than the eye can see hmm?