Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mike Richardson sits down with Charles after the Despres verdict!!!!


IMG_4760
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_4742IMG_4789IMG_4791


Ever since the Despres trials began?

Mike Richardson has been the spokesperson for the victim’s Families.

My God? This guy looks like a professional.

It’s amazing how he keeps his emotion.

He’s very cool and calm.

I chatted with Mike before the awful verdict came out. He told me that he would grant me a one on one afterward.

Yes, I could have put my recorder with other media outlets but I like the pictures better.

Once the media was out of sight, Mike sat with me for a few minutes.

You can listen to Mike views by clicking below-

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


You can listen to other interviews by clicking here -

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

No comments: