Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HOLMES ON HOMES CLEANING UP THE SOUTH END IN SAINT JOHN!!!!


holmes on homes
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
They are fixing a home in Saint John and the Home owner only have to pay 10% of the cost.

I blog this home last year. You can read it by clicking below -


CharlesBlog


target="_blank">Charles
Blog


This was the first time, I had a little chat with Michelle Hooton. She's not a bad person.

logan 101logan 102logan 104logan 106logan 107logan 108logan 109logan 110logan 111logan 112logan 113logan 115logan 116logan 117logan 120logan 121logan 123logan 124logan 125logan 126logan 127logan 128logan 129logan 130logan 131logan 132logan 133logan 135

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that guy telling you got to move on in the last photo...

Anonymous said...

It's funny how you won't print my comments to this particular blog Charles.
All I said was that I wish a more deserving home got picked.
Then I asked you why you wouldn't print that.
All I'm saying is that I think there are people more deserving of having Holmes help. There are people that have scrimped and saved to buy their own home and then had to hire a contractor to do something and they got ripped off. That is NOT the case with this home.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The comments were posted but I change the blog and lost them.

Re-post them and I'll blog them!!!!

Anonymous said...

All is well until Hooton showed up boy is she full of ####.

She needs to get her ### kicked out of Council next election.

Any picture opp she is there!

Anonymous said...

Give Hooton the Booton!