Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Jackie Vautour daughter speaks out!!!


Jackie Vautour
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Jackie vautour was pepper sprayed and then beaten till they broke his bones this was the R.C.M.P and two parks Canada employees .

After they did this to a 70 year old man they went after his wife Yvonne who was 68 at the time .

They grabbed her and held her under water till she ran out of air and she inhaled water and she past out and the three criminals who attacked my parents were never charged for this .

Why ?? We have evidence that the Kouchibouguac park is not legale and that is why the government will not let us present our evidence in the courts they know we have evidence .

I'm fed up with the suffering they are making my parents .

Siblings and myself go true , the true must come out for the love of GOD . MAUREEN VAUTOUR AND I'M PROUD TO BE JACKIE VAUTOUR'S DAUGHTER .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Jackie Vautour whose job it was to get all the people out of Kouchibouguac. What is this evidence?

Anonymous said...

Exactly what is his story? I know some of it over the years but it was just a news bit here and there!