Thursday, September 27, 2007

BLOGGER CHARLES LEBLANC COVERS A CONFERENCE OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION!!!!


IMG_5406_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
A few weeks ago, I found out the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission was going to hold a meeting at Saint Thomas.



knife



I chatted with a few people so we could hold a protest at that meeting.

Denouncing the way, this appointed Commission treats the poor people of this Province.

The meeting was invited to the public but there was a catch?

You had to pay $60.00 to go in.

Over the weekend, I came out with an idea? I will show up on my own as a blogger.

They were celebrating 40 years of Human Rights in New Brunswick.

I was prepared for a showdown. If the media was there than I should be allowed in there also.



IMG_5379IMG_5380



I had papers in my pocket of the verdict on bloggers in Saint John.

This would be great!

These people would stop me at the door and I would tell them to call the Police.

What a way to denounce the Commission at this event.

I have enemies in that Commission and this would be a great show down!

I showed up around 11:30am and walked right in the conference room.

Guess what?

NOTHING HAPPEN!!!!

They were nice as pie to me!!!! They even invited to have lunch!



IMG_5392



But I quickly learned that as a journalist I had to bite my tongue BIG TIME!!!!! < My tongue still hurts!!! >

They were talking about mental disabilities and these are the same people who told the Government that once a child takes Ritalin?

He or she will be labeled to close to mental retardation as an adult!!!

I had to remain silent and it almost killed me!!!

I went around the room and took pictures and no one told me to leave!!!

ARRGGG . . . I wasted my energy in waiting a good showdown!!!!

Lately, I can go in these events and no one bothers me. There’s no showdown!!!! I hate it!!!!..lol

Here’s some pictures -

IMG_5389_editedIMG_5387_editedIMG_5386IMG_5384_editedIMG_5383_editedIMG_5378_editedIMG_5375IMG_5372_editedIMG_5388_editedIMG_5391IMG_5381IMG_5377IMG_5376

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a kook are you? That treat you well and you badmouth them. Stupid pictures denegrading the Commission.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey Iddiott? Ya bettterr leearn tooo wrrittee sooo I cannn ubdderstand yaaaa....

:P

Anonymous said...

Yeh!
what charles said!

Anonymous said...

the government has little to no respect for the average person,thats why we have to fight for everything especially if you are handicapped in some way sometimes directly from the result of the care received in hospital!