Thursday, September 27, 2007

ST.THOMAS JOURNALIST STUDENTS ON THE JOB!!!!


IMG_5373
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Today, I noticed some news media interviewing the owner of the Cabin Restaurant.
IMG_5374_editedIMG_5375
As in past practice, I would sneak my way towards the group.

I was surprise because it was a couple of students from the Journalism class at St.Thomas.
IMG_5376_editedIMG_5380_edited
One of the student asked me - What would you say if I didn’t wish to have my picture on your blog?

I quickly replied - Well? I love taking pictures of the media behind the scenes.
IMG_5379
They join the gang at a very early stage –

Click below for the rest of the media in New Brunswick.


target="_blank">Charles
Blog



They sounded like a couple of good future journalists.


IMG_5378IMG_5382_editedIMG_5383_editedIMG_5384_edited

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
WOW!

-- maurice the homeless guy --