Wednesday, September 05, 2007

GOD'S MINUTE!!!!


STA_3074
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
STN_2415

REJOICE ALWAYS, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, IN
EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS; FOR THIS IS THE WILL OF
GOD IN CHRIST FOR YOU.
( 1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18 *NKJV )

Dear Charles,
We are to rejoice even when one of our prayers isn't
answered the way we want. Now that may seem hard to do
but when we realize that God knows what is best for us, it
becomes easier to understand! For some of our prayers,
if answered, could cause us much grief in the long run. After
all only He knows what the future holds, and what is best for
us!

So, BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING
BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION, WITH THANKSGIVING,
LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD.
( PHILIPPIANS 4:6 ) because, THE EFFECTIVE, FERVENT
PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILS MUCH.
( JAMES 5:16 )

Now Charles, there is also an added benefit to your
prayers, for they will lead you to a greater communion with
God, and a much greater understanding of His will for you
as well!
AND SPEAKING OF PRAYER,
I said a prayer for you today,
And I know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart,
Although He spoke not a word.
I didn't ask for wealth or fame,
( I knew you wouldn't mind; )
I asked for priceless treasures rare,
Of a more lasting kind.
I prayed that He'd be near to you,
At the start of each new day,
To grant you health and blessings fair,
And friends to share your way.
I asked for happiness for you,
In all thing great and small,
But that you'd know His loving care,
I prayed most of all. Amen.

In HIS Love & Service,
Pastor Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at
(c) copyright 2007 by Apostle Paul Ministries. All Rights Reserved

No comments: