Monday, September 17, 2007

HELLO DREW FROM CALGARY!!!!! It is indeed a very small world!!!


IMG_5648
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Late last night, I laid against a steel fence. This girl asked me it I was the famous Blogger???

I replied - I'm the infamous Blogger!!!!...lol

She took her camera and took a pic.

Now? The funny part was a couple of hours earlier this guy = Drew from Calgary left a comment in my blog praising me for blogging the news around Fredericton.

He didn't wish to see the blog shut down!!!

What's the odd of meeting this guy at the Festival???

Sure is a small world!!!!!

Ohhhhhh Hi there Drew!!!!!! How's things in Calgary????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a small world Charles. Its funny, every couple of weeks in the big city here I'll run into somebody I knew back in Freddy. Ashley saw your blog when she was visiting a few weeks ago. She called me last night to tell me she met you actually. Hopefully you'll get a pic of me in there when I go back to Fredericton in January. Keep up the good work, wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Famous Blogger?
Famous?

Man your full of yourself.

-- maurice the homeless guy --

Anonymous said...

maurice the homeless guy, you are catching on again. That is what it is - full of it.

Anonymous said...

maurice the homeless guy, you are catching on again. That is what it is - full of it.

Anonymous said...

When people know who you are that seems to be the definition of famous to me.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say that DrewM is a good man and to wish you all of the best Charles. Fredericton expats such as myself really enjoy your blog.

Keep up the good work.