Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brian Macdonal is a good guy but will Stephen Harper be his downfall????


IMG_5373_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Big Thumbs UpComplaints thumbs down-784494
IMG_5374IMG_5372


While walking in the Downtown area yesterday, I noticed something different.

Once I got closer, I believe I was in the middle of an election campaign.

It was a headquarters for Brian Macdonald.

He’s running for the P.C. nomination of the riding of Fredericton.

Once through the doors, nobody knew who I was until I mentioned - Blogging!!!

They were nice and pose for a picture.



IMG_5372



Brian sounds like a nice guy and he has a strong field team of dedicated people working the phones.

I guess the guy mean business?

You can visit his website at

http://www.brian-macdonald.ca/


But after all is said and done?

I can’t see myself supporting Stephen Harper.




IMG_6248_editedIMG_6079_edited



I don’t like the way he’s acting as a Minority Prime Minister.

I definitely don’t agree with his style of not meeting the public.



pic3



He gave orders to the so-call secret services to act like Goons!!! I might add they’re pretty good at it!!!


You can read more about this issue in this blog -


http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/2007/07/stephen-harper-how-times-have-change.html


I believe there’s going to be many good P.C. candidates who’s going to lose during the next Federal election because of the arrogance of their leader.

IMG_6248_edited

Can you imagine what would happen if he won with a Majority?

Very scary stuff

But then again who's Dion????

Maybe the only thing left is the Green Party?


IMG_1388_edited



Lets not forget one other issue?

Remember the way Stephen Harper treated the media when he took office?

Well? I’m certain the media people didn’t forget.

Payback is a b@tch!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, the Liberals are on their own path to self-destruction.

Anonymous said...

since when?

Anonymous said...

Brian is a very good person who means what he says and calls it as he sees it.
If you look at the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/yksta/petition.html (which is not slowing down I am happy to say), you will note that Brian signed my petition long before it was mentioned in the Gleaner for the simple reason that I told him about the problem at the station and he agreed.
So, as promised he immediately went online and signed it.
For those who I know are thinking "Brian would not have signed the petition if he was in office", I don't agree.
Go and meet him some time and you'll see what I mean.
Charles, there are times when you should "vote for the person and not the party".
This will be one of those times.

Tim Scammell, PTech
Acting President
Fredericton Friends of the Railway

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

My GOD???? I should have never told you Tim about this blog???

YOU'RE HOOK!!!!!

I learned a valuable lesson.

Never let a guy from Ontario know about your blog!!!

Sigh......

awareness said...

Hey! What about a GAL from Ontario?? Hmmmmm blogger guy??

Tim has some VERY good points....the most important one is that there are times when we have to vote for the person and not the party.

Great pics Charles.... a super team I'd say. A super candidate too. I'll be paying a great deal of attention during this run up to nomination day on November 7th.

Anonymous said...

I know, and I'm scared too! :)
I decided between doing my own blog or hammering my comments into yours.
I figured this would be less time-consuming.
I was wrong.

Tim Scammell PTech
Acting Pres...
oh, you know the rest!

Anonymous said...

5:40 Have you been living in a cave?

Anonymous said...

Liberal,PC,NDP all the same garbage! They tell you exactly what you want to hear to become elected!After this point it seems they become Yes men for the Corporations and Criminals hiding within the goverment body!