Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NEVILLE/JONES HOUSE - HOW COME THE IRVINGS NEVER PRINTED ANY PICTURES OF THIS FINE EVENT????


IMG_5794_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Maybe it’s me who getting paranoid but I’ll let the readers decide.

Saturday morning, I decided to attend an event.

I waited for the students who pushed a bed from Saint John to Fredericton for Neville/ Jones House .



IMG_5739_edited



Once there, I came face to face with an Irving employee, his name is Ray Bourgeois.



IMG_5407_edited



Not a very friendly guy from the blog I wrote a few months ago.

Click below-


target="_blank">Charles
Blog




He even ruined a couple of good shots!!!




IMG_5749IMG_5751IMG_5752




Maybe he just wanted to be in my blog?..lol


Anyway, there were two Irving’s photographers in the area.




IMG_5780_edited



Together, they took many pictures.

You see? This is the difference between a Blogger and a Photographer working for the Irvings.

If I take 50 photos?

I’ll post them all!!!

Many readers would rather that I just write like Spinks but I like my picture way too much!!!

Some people might save different pics of themselves.

I posted all the pictures Saturday evening.

http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/2007/10/img5784.html


Monday, I glanced through the Irving Paper.




IMG_5491_edited




I never saw a picture or a story about this benefit which raised over $30,000 dollar for Neville/Jones House



IMG_5775_edited




Why wasn’t there a story in the Irving paper???

If this a message to anyone out there who wish to spread their message?

If the blogger is in the area taking pictures?

You will not receive coverage in our paper!!!

Oh yeah? Space is limited!!! What’s more important between these two issues?




IMG_5492IMG_5795_edited




Maybe I am paranoid??? Who knows???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you said you weren't reading the Irving newspapers.

Anonymous said...

Charles, these are not paper reporters they are Irving spys. they are building up a libary of photos for future use. part of the irving I.S.S.(irving spy service),

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You might not be far from the truth,,,

:P

Anonymous said...

Finally found something mckenna did for N.B.I knew it had something to do with crap.

By: The Mississauga News

October 6, 2007 - Many New Brunswick farmers are upset about the increasing number of Canada geese there, more than a decade after the birds were brought to the Maritimes province from Mississauga for hunting.

In the 1990s, Frank McKenna’s Liberal government brought 3,500 Canada geese to New Brunswick from Mississauga and surrounding areas, where we didn't want them.

Now dairy farmer Winston Jones of Riverview says he hates to see geese landing on his fields.

“They eat so much grass,” Jones told the CBC. “They continuously eat, and if there’s 500 of them around, it’s like having 10 or 15 extra cows. We’re growing grass to feed cows, not to feed geese.”

Kevin McAloney of the Canadian Wildlife Services told the CBC they’re getting more and more complaints about the geese.

The complaints prompted his organization to add 10 extra days to goose hunting season, he said, but that didn't solve the problem. Hunting is not allowed in most municipalities.

Anonymous said...

You are just saving Irving some money,by not having to hire a spotter keeping taps on where their slaves are and if they working,until Irving gets them equiped with GPS systems.Would you believe,Irving knows where each of its employees is every day and what they accomplish?