Thursday, October 04, 2007

THE REAL MAURICE THE HOMELESS GUY!!!!


IMG_5387
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5389_editedIMG_5381IMG_5388_editedIMG_5392_edited

What all the talk about Maurice the Guy in this blog? I notice the real Maurice yesterday.

This is the guy who got me going on the issue of Roomers and Boarders rights!!

Go to the top of this sie and write Brunswick Street or Roomers and Boarders in search this blog.

I guess he waks with a cane for protection.

He now works for the New Brunswick Lung Association.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the rate Maurice is insulting people these days, he might need more a cane to protect himself.

Anonymous said...

I believe that is totally different Maurice. The threatening Maurice lives in Moncton.

Anonymous said...

Ha!
I can promiss you why bi that
this Maurice doesnt need a cane.
All I need are my 2 fists
bring it on!

-- maurice the homeless guy -

Anonymous said...

Used to live in Moncton
I moved !
Charles needed some backup.

-- maurice the homeless guy --

Anonymous said...

Maurice, are you threatning of beating me up???

Anonymous said...

Maurice,

Physically threatning people is a crime in our great country. I don't go around threatning people. Don't worry, I can defend myself just fine. I don't think Charles needs you to defend himself.