Tuesday, October 09, 2007

THIS IS THE GUY CHARGE WITH DEFACING THE POSTERS AT ST.THOMAS!!!!!


IMG_5525_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5526_edited


I was in the area when the guy arrive.

The Sheriff asked- Who are you??? I said - I’m a blogger!!! I’m taking pictures for my blog site.




IMG_5523_edited




For a minute, I believe I was going to join the guy in the Van!!! ..lol

I guess they’re used to see the Mainstream Media around and not a blogger.

I was the only individual in the area!!


I’m told this guy was seen doing paintings outside the Market in Saint John!!!



IMG_5527_editedIMG_5528

3 comments:

Michael G. McKay said...

Did you get his Name, and does he have a record relating to this crime. If the hearing is open to the public, which most of them are, you should sit in on it and find out the rest of the story. be objective and report only what you hear. and Goodness Sake, just the facts please.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to ask if he's islamic?

Anonymous said...

Oh No! Save the Posters! The facts probably are that he will be defended by legal aid and his lawyer wont do a thing but tell him to plead guilty so he can go to lunch early regardless of guilt or innocence,nothing like a full and proper defense which is what you wont get if your poor! Just Stating the facts!