Friday, November 16, 2007

BLOGGER LAWYER HAROLD DOHERTY BECOMES FIRST BLOGGER TO HAVE HIS SITE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!


IMG_1436
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5797

I can't post the link or story because of my Anti-Irving policy in this Blog!!!

I didn't know anything about this one until I received a phone call early in the morning telling me that my name was on the front page of the Irving's paper.

I didn't know what was going on but once I read it on the net? I had a good chuckle....

Good for Harold. It's a wonderful way to spread his message to New Brunswickers and the rest of the world!!!


IMG_5838a


But who reads their papers????

:P

You can read Harold's Blog by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow up, and quit making a big deal about links to "Irving sites". By not allowing those links, you're allowing yourself to be as biased as the people you're attacking.

While you're at it, fix the links you make to any site. All of your links always appear as "target="_blank">Charles Blog" instead of showing a title

Anonymous said...

Why would he link to Irving?

Look at this recent article on the train station.

Pure propaganda.

Anonymous said...

What Charles means is he won't post links because every time he posts the paper's copyrighted material they tell his hosting company Google that he's breaking the law, which he is, and they tell him to take it down or they'll delete his blog.

Then he does and pretends that he's doing it because of moral outrage when in fact its because he's too dumb to know what he can and can not do according to the law.