Wednesday, April 13, 2005

CHARLES NEEDS HELP FOR KIDS WITH ADHD!!

Next week will be a busy period for Charles! I have to get ready to make a presentation in front of the Senate Committee in Moncton of the Irving Monopoly in this Province.

I also have to make a presentation in front of a group who’s job is to review the inclusion program < Education > in this Province!

I have a very important questions for you people who care about the Kids!

How should the kids with ADHD be treated in the school system????

This has nothing to do with Ritalin!

Do you have any suggestions of how the kids ADHD should be treated so they can learn in a better atmosphere???

I have a few suggestions of my own but what’s yours?

Please let me know!!!

An another issue? I was told the 10,000 kids around this province will find out Thursday morning if the Lord Government will do a study on Ritalin!

Will the drugging and killing of the children continue for years to come?

Will the Government pay attention to the petition with 10,000 signatures?

Who knows? My battle with the Government might come to an end on Jeudi!!!

Stay tune for Thursday! So stay tune!!!!


This is a picture of Paul Robichaud. Paul told me a few months ago- THANK GOD FOR MY MOTHER!!! I guess in his childhood years. He was all over the place! He was very hyper! The system wanted him on Ritalin but his mother wouldn't have nothing to do with the drug. Take a close look where he is today? He's the Minister of Transport in the Lord Government! He's a perfect example that kids with ADHD can succeed without taking Ritalin!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles, you are right! I had a daughter who was hyperactive also. I chose not to put her on meds & at the suggestion of our Dr at the time began eliminating foods to find if she was alergic to any. We found that some really set her off & with avoiding them we managed to get her grown up. I don't agree with giving kids drugs,and there's no doubt these kids can be a handfull.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yes...and I thanked God every day that I don't have any kids!!! I'll stay in a tent for six months and fights for those kids but to take care of them would be a total different story!..lol..My Father owned a Grocery Store and if I was bad?? He gave me a beating. After my punishement was done? He would gave me a Chocolate bar and pop! Guess what happened next???...lol...Yes, in those days? No one knew about sugar!! What you eat is indeed very important!!!

Anonymous said...

So whenever you wanted Chocolate and pop you got yourself into mischief. :):)