Wednesday, April 13, 2005

POLITICIAN WANT TO MEET JOANNE!!!!

I had a good chuckles a few minutes ago.

I asked a bureaucrat – Listen? If you wish me to remove you from your list? Just send me an email and I’ll keep only one email address.

He quickly replied - Can I send you both?...lol…


You see? I have three different accounts and another one at Google.

I have close to 1,000 names so therefore if you receive more than one email from me?

Just send me a note and I’ll delete you from the list! If you wish to be deleted totally off my list? Just send me a note and you’re hear no more from moi or should I say read no more from me!

A politician approached me this morning and he wants to meet the five months pregnant female!

I had a chat with someone from Family Services this morning and from what I understood? Sometime she says she’s pregnant and sometime she isn’t!

He told me that they have been dealing with the girl for the last 15 years!

Well? The question is this? Shouldn’t Family Services bring the girl to the hospital to find out if she’s pregnant or not????

Going by the pictures below? She sure look pregnant and I don’t really care about the girl but I do care for the unborn!

Lately, Bernard Lord have been comparing the Federal Liberals to the Provincial Liberals?

Myself, I always believe there were two different parties!

If you support the Provincial Liberals? Does it mean that you also have to support them Federally?

I don’t think so and I always found it strange that during a Provincial Convention from both parties? They always invite someone from the Federal Party to be a guest speaker!

Well? In my mind, they are two different parties!

Will the scandal at the Federal level hurt the Provincial Liberals? You tell me???

I had a good comment from a stranger last evening. She told me that she enjoys my updates or blog!

There’s only one problem? I don’t know the person but she knows me! I wonder why? As I said in the past, God knows who’s reading this site?

I was wrong!!!! I predicted 100 people will so up for the Protest at the Irving Refinery! Guess what? The number was 200 people!

Not bad but there’s one itty bitty problem?

The Irving Media never covered the protest! I wonder why? You tell me??

By the way? Can someone tell me who owns these papers who pictures I pasted on the website??? Please let me know???

I screwed up yesterday! I missed the student protest in front of the Legislature.

I was told that once again? The MLA’S from the opposition side showed up to meet the students but no one from the Lord Government walked outside to chat with the students?

Could this show our youths that the democratic system don’t work????

All elected officials especially from the Party in power should have went out and meet the students!

Come on now??? Give me a break!

I remember in 1977, there was a famillar work stoppage by the teachers at Mathieu Martin High School!

Hundreds of students were in the hallways and the Principal of the day Dollar LeBlanc told the students - It’s my duty to tell you the students to report to your classrooms!

I might add that he said this with a smile!

We shouted the man down and the work stoppage soon came to an end! I guess things haven’t change in close to 30 years!

I heard that many seniors are selling their prescription drug to survive. Can you imagine the decision? Food or your health!

Today’s youths are so drugged up with these prescription drugs that it’s totally out of control!

Ok..I wrote enough about nothing already and please excuse the grammar because I just the darn thing and send the update in the information Highway!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I vote I will not be thinking of the Federals at all. I want changes
here in my own Province so that means that I will be voting Liberal. I will research who is running and If they are a lawyer then I am not interested.

Anonymous said...

Charlie shorely you were not expecting the governing party of (Private Interests)to show up at a PUBLIC meetin g were you??? I thought I new you better than that!! Also on Mr.Lord trying to divert attention to the liberal party should be no surprise to anybody that's his middle name Mr.Bernard Deflection Lord but I know you knew that your just joshing your readers you kidder you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that someone will take the time to look into joanne's situation and even if they have delt with her in the past they should always err on the side of safety first as the old story goes crying wolf has to be taken seriously until proven otherwise...Very Good!! and hey that part about you not careing for the girl that is one of the biggest misstatements of the year so don't say things you don't mean just for the sake of saying it or fot the readers.You have allways had and allways will have a place in your heart for the missfortunite regardless of the reason so show it loud and proud!!

Anonymous said...

Someone called Bernard Lord, Bernard Deflection Lord. It is gone beyond that. It is more like Bernard Deception Lord. We were deceived in 1999 that his government is going to be people’s government. He said that on many occasions. How much is it people’s government. How much consultation is there. Take the example of Health care changes.

We were also deceived on removing tolls. Hundreds of millions have been given in shadow tolls. Total costs of shadow tolls and other penalties may amount to billion or more dollars.

There is deception on Orimulsion. Only excuse Lord has is that he did not know. Why? Was he sleeping?? What about his government’s efforts to sell Colson Cove? Because of that a contract was not signed with Venezuela. Efforts to sell were unsuccessful and no Orimulsion either. Another $3 billion up in the smoke. Now we are paying through our nose with higher hydro costs.

We were deceived during June 2003 election. We were not told about the financial mess Lord government had put us in. It became obvious after the election when health service started disappearing with the closing of hospitals and cutting beds.

There is a shifting dates on the announcement of refurbishing Point Lepreau. Mr. Lord, the ditherer, keeps changing dates.

There are many issues that public is being kept in the dark and every day there are new disasters on the horizon. Some people’s government??? It has gone way beyond Deflection and it is DECEPTION.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I just chatted with the politician and he'll meet Joanne in his office tomorrow at 1:00pm!

Anonymous said...

Charles I notice there are no comments on your polls in any of these titles so I will be the first,there are a lot of polls out there saying the liberals in trouble but the thing I can't understand is your website seems to prove just the opposite?????I don't believe the polls that they are taking and as they say take them with a grain of salt because as proven in the past the media doing polls does not determan the outcome of elections and on that note Mr.Lord should take heed of the fact I think his mishandlings of this province obviously out weight the provincial liberals which I might add who we know are not responsable for the Federal Party...and I challenge Mr.Lord to take the plunge because he knows he will loose once and for all but I don't think he will because he wants to sit in the chair as long as he can knowing his end is very close at hand...

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

After much heavy reading your blog provided just the right amount of fun. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I was browsing for information on children with adhd when I came across your site and boy am I glad I did.

Although not totally the same, I believe that the work we are doing has some synergy to it.

I am researching information on adhd in general and am trying to make as many connections as possible so that my subscribers can have the maximum chance of controlling their adhd.

Are there any resources on children with adhd that you recommend I visit?

Would very much appreciate your input on the subject.

Thank you for your blog post.