Thursday, April 14, 2005

A SUGGESTION FOR CHARLES????

I received this email a few minutes ago. I find this one funny!!! What do you think??? This individual has been a great supporter of mine so I told WCIE to send him all the photos. Here's his replisal---



yeah, I talked to him and got him to send all of them, at least I think it was all of them, it was a lot!

We should get you shaved and into a suit one day and have you do your daily routine-- then we'll send the pictures to
political magazines with the heading "who is this man and how does he know everybody in Fredericton?"
You'd make a fortune because everybody would think you were a lobbyist! LOL I guess in a way you are, you just don't get paid for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your starting a chuckle for the day column,very good because through all these issues and messes we afterall need a light hearted laugh once a day to take the pressure off-Kudo's to you good job!!