Sunday, April 03, 2005

WE HAVE LOST A GREAT INDIVIDUAL!!!!

This was one of my predictions for the year 2005 that I was prayed I would be 100% wrong.

As you must know by now Pope John Paul have passed away.

On October 16, 1978, he became Pope. The only reason that I know the year is because I was in the middle of my marathon ten speed bicycle trip across the U.S.A.!

Pontiff and the Dove


One of the first action that grabbed my attention was the fact that he played different sports and loved to ski! A Pope playing sports? A high energizes spoke person from God?

I would always say that this Pope had ADHD big times. There’s no way in the world that he would stay in the Vatican as many other Popes in the past!

As I wrote in the past. ADHD is suppose to be a benefit and not a Disorder!

Travel the world he did in a remarkable fashion. He visited over 100 countries to preach the message of the Lord.

He spoke out loud and clear against Abortion and the issue of the poor around the world. He was the voice of many lost souls.

Yes, he was a great Pope but as we all know - No one is perfect!

His failure to acknowledge at a much faster of the sex scandal in the U.S.A. was a minus and also to recognizes the rights of Women in the Priesthood!

Aging never stop the Pope. Who will ever forget the last sad pictures of John Paul from his window in Rome? He didn’t hide the fact that he was dying and wanted to share this so call personal information with the whole world!

Many people around the Globe have only known one Pope so therefore he was special in many youths hearts!

Yes! We lost a great man and we will never see the likes of this Pope Again!

We have lost a great uniter of Religions and spoke person!

May God Bless his soul and I am certain that he will!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope and pray that God puts someone in there to try and take the Pope's place, that can do the job, maybe in different ways but, as good!?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Awesome post!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Your WE HAVE LOST A GREAT INDIVIDUAL!!!! post caught my attention while I was doing some research on youth with adhd.

I am currently in the process of creating a holistic treatment program for adhd. The idea is to integrate various treatment modalities so that anyone can benefit.

Would you care to share some of the secrets that you have gleaned from adhd.

My subscribers would certainly appreciate any insight that you have to offer.

Thank you for your post, it was a good read.

Hope to hear from you soon.