Thursday, May 12, 2005

BERNARD LORD STAFF ARE ONCE AGAIN DENYING NEW BRUNSWICKERS RIGHTS TO SPEAK!!!!!!!

Do you readers wish to have a good laugh????

I heard Bernard Lord was going to be the guest on the talk Show- Voice of the Province.

I told some people that I will not bother to call because it’s a waste of time to discuss the issue of Ritalin with this Premier.




At the very last minute, I decided to call the talk show.

The talk began at 8:00pm and I called around 8:03pm.

The phone ran and ran until it stopped ringing. I tried again and I got the viewers talk response line.

I once again hung up and tried a different approach by dialing *67 before calling 1-866-414-3628.

I waited for three rings and someone from the staff at Rogers answered - Hello! Welcome to Voice of the Province.

You should have heard the tune of his voice once he heard my voice???….lol

Ohhh Charles???

I quickly said - What’s the matter? You guys don’t take my calls anymore? …lol….

He told me that he will return my call at ……

I told my friend there’s no way in the world they’re going to phone me back! Callers came and went and I was rolling some smokes. I might add that there weren’t too many praising calls for the Premier.

I wasn’t upset but a little confuse.

I said - Are they that stupid not to call me back??? Don’t they know that I’m going to blog this story????

You mean that we have a Premier that will deny the right to a caller to asked questions?

Charles 04_07_05 072

I mean…I’m not a bad guy! Once people hear my voice on the streets? < Big Ego > They will always give me good comments of the way I act on these talk shows.

I phoned Melanson Live and I have some fun!

Charles 04_07_05 077


I phoned Voice of the Province for years and never had any problem until lately but the question is why?

Why is the staff from Bernard Lord office denying me the right to asks the Premier some questions?

Guess what?

I almost walked at Rogers to meet the Premier in person.

Can you imagine the look on his face if he would have seen me in the dark in the parking lot of Rogers?..lol….

Charles 04_07_05 070

I was praying that the staff never call me back because it shows the ignorance of the Premier’s office!!!

But seriously? It doesn’t bother me but as the Irvings Newspapers in this Province.

Charles 04_07_05 021


Once we deny certain New Brunswickers right to speak in a Democratic system? We have a problem!

Just for the record? I was going to asked the Premier this question

Bonsoir Phil, Bonsoir Bernard!

I know it’s a waste of time to talk about Ritalin. If you believe that the kids of this Province should be drugged? That’s ok!

By the way? The last time you were on this show, you told the audience that you received 2,600 a week! Is that a good or bad thing????

Also, your Minister Mr.Volpe told the media that he would go and meet Tim Smith once he arrives in the Capital but he never showed up! Why is that now?

You guys have a good night! Bye bye!!!!


Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!

Please feel free to leave your views on this issue!!!!

Charles 04_07_05 071


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it would seem that Beurocracy is at it again. and the Voting Citizens are up the perverbial creek when it comes to accessing the new Brunswick Government.

I sincerely and truly would like to hope that this Provincial Conservative Party will work on behalf of all of the People of New Brunswick, and not just the rich and powerful.

Well I pray for the Lord Government that they will use right judgement and bring programs into place that will not just give people a hand out, but a hand up to become truly self-sufficiant so they can become positive contributors in our Society.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they did it to you again.

I think that you shouldn't even bother with calling that talk show and people should stop watching it because they are picking and chosing who has freedom of speech around
here.

Anonymous said...

We received a flyer from Paul Zed on where the federal money is going.
I
was very, very surprised to see that Reversing Falls Garden received
$211,000.00 and the Women's shelter received only $50,000. I lived in
Saint John all of my life and never knew we had such a garden. I have
since been told its the Centracare property that the Irvings own. So
last
night I told my friend that I wanted to go and see this garden and it
was
barricated and we couldn't go in. Why is the government paying that
much
money to the Irvings to have a garden that the public do not have
access
to? This really does boggle my mind but then again its a far cry from
the
25 million that our idiot mayor gave the Irvings and our disgrace of a
premier agreed with the idiot mayor.

Anonymous said...

A well know lawyer easily takes Tory nod in Saint John riding. Thats
the headline in the SJ paper this morning.

Who in their right mind here in
New Brunswick would ever put another Lawyer in power. We need more people, who work for the people like Abel LeBlanc, Roly McIntryre to name a few.

Out with the Lawyers thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Talk shows take callers in order, I believe. If there's a lot of calls -- and there is always a lot of calls when a premier is on -- not everyone will get called back. Relax, Charles! It's not like they were killing dead air on the show and didn't call you back. There's a good chance a whole bunch of people didn't get on.

And by the way, who's the guy with the anti-lawyer bigotry? Would he say all garbage collectors are good people or bad people, or all doctors? Of course they're not! It's not like only jerks go to law school, or law school turns people into jerks. There's some lawyers in politics that give a bad name to lawyers and politicians (Bernard Lord and Paul Zed, I'm talking to you!), and some that are awesome (Elizabeth Weir and Kelly Lamrock).

OK, there's my rant for the day, lol.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Charles & everyone!
Who -is- that guy who hosts "Voice Of The Provnce"? He sure seems to be pro the govt. IMHO, he should be trying to present a balanced approach. He doesn't!"IT" was even on TV commercials advertising the fact that he would be on the programme last night. Now, I wonder who paid for that!!?? I have given up listening to him, it's the same old thing... Blame the Liberals, when they only did what had to be done at the time.
Bring on an election!!!

Anonymous said...

He sat there saying he believes in leting the people feel like they are running this province well that is exactly right let him call an election right NOW!! and we will show him just how the people of this province feel but we know he would NEVER do that!!!

Anonymous said...

On the one hand you have no use for Bernard Lord. On the other hand you seem to be posting your pictures with him everyday over and over. Are you in love with him and reminiscing through these pics?

Who in their right mind want to be seen with this moron these days. What is going on?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Ohhhh??? I just believe that the pictures fits the story...The part of me meeting him in the parking lot < expression on his face > him running way and of course the last one that he loves to meet protesters which we know it's not true!!...lol..I promise to slow down with the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Heard Tim Smith on talk-of-the-town this mornin,good job!I'm glad he is back home and safe but am also happy he has showed me what kind of premier we have and how he deals with the pain of the people.The next election should be good one.

Anonymous said...

If the Liberals are serious about the issue of vlt addiction they should consider bringing Tim on board as a spokesperson for the issue of vlt's and how it can be improved upon in this province or on any other issue for that matter he has an incredible ability to speak from the heart.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I agree! He sure can come out with some fancy words....

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thanks for the post, looking forward to more great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Hi, my name is hoe bing and I am on a search for the latest information on ADHD.

Initially I was surfing websites to find information on youth with adhd but I found a whole heap of pure commercial content that led me nowhere.

It was such a relief to come by your blog and find some useful information. Thank you!

Personally I am working on a holistic approach to adhd and would value your input greatly.

I have a blog and also a subscriber following who would definitely benefit from your insights on adhd.

If you could take a moment to visit adhdpodcaster and make a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

P.S Would you be interested in joint venturing and researching adhd solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

After much heavy reading your blog provided just the right amount of fun. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.