Friday, May 13, 2005

ONCE AGAIN CHARLES APPEARED IN FRONT OF THE SENATE!!!!

It’s cold outside so therefore I’m going to reflect what has happen during the last 24 hours.

Lets go back to Wednesday morning.

Tim was standing in front of the Legislature and he told me that he will
meet with the Liberals in the afternoon.



He also added to blog the story and send it out to the public.

I did what he told me and afterwards a scrum of reporters showed up to asked if it was true that the protest was over?

I found this funny because hours earlier? I was asked by some media personnel- When Tim Smith is going to end his protest???

I answered- Hey? You have to wait till my blog comes out!!..lol..

One reporter told me that he lately visited my blog because of the issue of Tim
Smith.

Hey? That’s one thing about this blog. You will never know what the heck I’m about to write about.

You never know what the reader’s comments are going to be about?

I believe it’s great that we can have a location to debate issues in a democratic system.

I told Tim that I had to leave him alone for a while because I had to concentrate on my little speech to the senate who’s going to do a study on mental illness.

I showed up at the Beaverbrook Hotel and I noticed a woman crying during her presentation.

You see as the time I showed up in front of the Senate in Moncton a few weeks ago.

I only had 4 minutes to make my presentation. I was surprised to see Senator Marilyn Threnholme Counsell present.

My God? She’s a busy individual as a Senator and that’s a good thing.

Anyway? Just minutes before I began to speak?

I was approached by a young beautiful girl and she told me that the Senators
won’t be asking any questions after my four minutes presentation.

Of course, I was all confuse because in Moncton they had the chance to asked me questions for four minutes.

Of course this would give me the apportunately to add some more comments about the issue of Ritalin.

Read my blog at target="_blank">Charles
Blog


The girl knew that I was upset and quickly walked to the Chairperson and
whispered to his ear.

She must have said - We got a problem here. That guy looks like a nut!!!!

My name was called and I quickly told the Senators that I wish to go on record telling the Senators that this is a study on mental illness?

Do you people believe that because I have ADHD? I don’t the intelligent to answer any questions after my presentation?

I reminded Senator Marilyn Threnholme Counsell that once again I have to give a four minutes presentation in a very fast manner.

I said – Ok here we go!!! Here’s the facts that I gave to the Senate!

1- I found out that I had ADHD six years ago.


2-I wrote a column in the Reader Telegraph Journal Afterwards I received 40 phone calls from parents crying on the phone of the way their kids are treated
in the school system in New Brunswick.


3-I have no kids! Thank God for that but I’ll fight tooth and nail for those poor kids!

4- I confronted Bernard Lord as leader. He told me there was a major problem with Ritalin. Once elected Premier? He told me that there wasn’t a problem with
Ritalin!

5- This is a fax that was sent to the office of those Racists members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission. These were orders from the Irvings of the
way that people with ADHD should be treated--

When Mr.LeBlanc was interviewed by Gulf Operators he informed us he had ADHD and was taking Ritalin there were medical limitations placed on Mr.LeBlanc. We accommodated Mr.LeBlanc disability by ensuring that he was given jobs and duties that complied with his medical limitations.

Sherry Merssereau < Irving Human Resources with no
Doctor’s paper! > Supported by the racist members of
the Human Rights Commission of New Brunswick >

P.S. I never had the time to read that statement but I will email them this very discriminatory order form the Irvings!

6- Limited as Adults??? Why are we giving our children Ritalin?

7- Human Rights agreed with the Irvings that adults with ADHD are close to mental Retardation! Our human rights Commission are a big farce! Any Commission that
supports discrimination should be eliminated!

8-In 2002 I went on a hunger strike for 12 days in front of the Legislature.

9- In 2003, I went on a six months protest and collected 10,000 signatures.

10- I heard during the protest

11- kids committing suicide because they can’t cope!

12-Kids with ADHD are labeled.

13-These kids can’t lean with inclusion. Autism, MS and ADHD don’t mixed!

14-They are called stupid and idiots!

15- As adult this is true by the orders of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission!

16-They go on higher drugs and become the outcast of society!

17-These kids are super intelligent. Bill Gates, Vince McMahon < he was on 60 minutes telling the audience that he has ADHD > only a ADHD individual could come out with the sopa opera that come out with the WWE! Bill Clinton has ADHD because he never shuts up and they pay him Millions. I also reminded that our politicians in Fredericton and Ottawa could use some Ritalin of the manner they act in the House.

18-It’s cheaper to drug our kids in New Brunswick than to treat them with dignity!

19 -A class of 22 parents from social assistance. All the kids were on Ritalin.


I knew that my time was almost up so therefore I had to think of something fast so I could continue my little presentation.

In Moncton, the translators were located behind me. This time around the two young
gilrs translators were located behind the Chairperson.

I noticed that they were laughing their head off while they were translating.

The reason they found this funny was because they had to translate in a very quick manner. I might add that it was very difficult especially with my French accent…lol..

Earlier, I was telling the Senators that kids with true ADHD are easily distracted with all the noise in the classrooms!

This act bought me back in time when kids were laughing at me.

Hey? Laugh behind my back and not right in front of me especially when I have to give a four minutes presentation.

I quickly stop and said - HEY??? WHY ARE THOSE GIRLS LAUGHING AT ME???

Well? Trust me? The translation quickly came to an abrupt end with their mouth wild open and a scary look on their face.

I continue- You see? This is what I’m talking about being easily distracted!!!

The Chairperson quickly told me that it was ok and they won’t be laughing any
more.

Well? This gave me an extra 3 minutes so I continued with my little presentation.


20- Double Blind Study!!!! Cost too much money!!! $1,400!!!

21 Ritalin is a problem across Canada and politicians must addressed this issue! The drugging and killing of our children must come to a stop in New Brunswick!!!

Tim was in the small audience and he was certain that I was going to lose my cool but I didn’t.

I chatted with a few people afterwards and they were not amused of some statements that I came out especially the part of those racists members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission!

I told them that these people held a meeting behind close door to discuss the issue of Adults with ADHD and they came out with a verdict that adults with ADHD are consider close to mental retardation!

Only in New Brunswick that we will have a Human Rights Commission that would come out with such a verdict!

I might add that I went to meet the translators and apologize to them. I couldn't blame them for laughing because it was indeed funny!

Today’s kids in New Brunswick who are forced on Ritalin are doom as adults because of those racists members of the Commission!

Speaking of those paid Irving employees? They are going to make a presentation on May 18th and I will be there to let the people in the hall know exactly what they are!!!!

I believe that I did add to my presentation- A Human Rights Commission who
promotes and support Racism? That Commission must be eliminated!

Sh@t!!!! Over 1,400 words already!!!

I’ll continue my story on Tim Smith departure in the morning!

Please excuse the style and grammar on this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!

Don’t be afraid to leave a comment!!!

Bye bye

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mali president Amadou Toumani Toure is visiting Fredericton today. Lord is having dinner with him instead of signing $100 million childcare deal with Mr. Martin.

If you do not know Timbuktu is located in Mali. Let is hope and pray that president Amadou Toumani Toure takes Lord with him and drop him off at Timbuktu because that is where this fellow belongs.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol...lol...lol...That's a good one!!!...lol...lol...lol...

Anonymous said...

Lord was asked a question about VLTs (gaming) by Ms. Weir. Here is Lord’s answer. Does it make any sense? Sounds like senseless verbiage as usual. This man is a dead loss. What does Tim think about this answer?

Mr. Lord: I am aware that studies have been conducted. Our government is conducting these studies as well, to ensure that we have all the information we can get to make decisions that are not based on emotion and on anecdotes, but on science and data. We want to make sure that we live in a place where people have choice and freedom, while at the same time we protect those who need help the most and need protection. That is certainly the policy that we have adopted as a government with regard to gaming. We have established limits. We are regulating the environment, and we are looking at other changes that can be brought in.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It sounds to me that he doesn't really care if there's one suicide because of the VLT's! He sure doesn't care for our kids who are forced on Ritalin and committs suicide later on in life!

Anonymous said...

The true sad fact is that we vote these people into office to look after OUR best interests and then when things go wrong they become so numb or stupified they need to look elseware for answers because all the education they have received seems not to be enough for them to make an educated decission on behalf of the people who have put the there in the first place.
Mr.Lord's answer that decissions are not based on compassion or emotion but rather on science and data would be a response only he could give.But to any person with a beating heart and half a brain would agree with the latter,You don't need science and data to see that VLT's kill and are very distructive to individuals and society,Families that have lost loved ones to this or total loss of the ability to function within their communities after falling victim to these machines strongly believe that emotion plays a significant part in how they cope with this problem and I for one don't need scientific data to prove that point.
In my opinion Mr.Lord is a cold blooded individual who needs a large amount of counciling in the ability to work with the people of this province on a personal level and try to get past his ability to only see us as piggy banks for his own personal enjoyment to gain revenues through total exploitation of addictive personalities and obsessive compulsive disorder,I'm sure I could go much further than this and I will in the near future.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Bernard Lord.

That said, I don't think he's especially mean or disconnected from people. He just thinks that as government, he has to make the decisions that benefit the most people most of the time. Do what the majority wants: if there's unhappy people, well, they're in the minority, and democracy means majority rules, right? So, it's tax cuts, and program cuts, and keep social assistance rates low, and keep the VLTs, and on and on.

I don't agree with this point of view (I think government should BALANCE what the majority wants/needs with want vulnerable people want or need: so, act with compassion for the poor, for addicts of all kinds, for children in need of whatever), but I think a lot of politicians, and a lot of regular people, think like this.

Anonymous said...

Even if one person commits suicide because of VLT it is a cold-blooded murder by a weapon called VLT. What does that make Lord Government – cold-blooded murderer. What does it do to the family and friends of the victim? It borders on criminality. And Bernard Lord says he does not care about emotions and compassion. He should suck on his facts and as Fonze would say ‘sit on them’.

Tim you are a well recognized face on VLT issue. Just keep up your fight. Remember a soldier fights better on a full stomach. Just keep going until this almost organized crime called VLTs are brought under control and hurt of people is minimized. You are the spokesperson now and you the warrior in this battlefield in NB.

Anonymous said...

I see Bernard Lord is doing another fine job on exposing his stupidity on running this province and disconnecting with the voters even further,Now he has managed to find a way of involving the children of this province in his mismanagings of the issues by holding them hostage on improved services to the quality of daycare and using them to negociate money for the power plant because he is unable to blackmail the federal government through other means.I find this very insulting to the public and by the reaction of the daycare workers,Parents,and voters in general this is just another reassurance of nonconfidence in the dicissions he makes and garrenteeing change in the next election which I'm sure will rest well with the people of New Brunswick.

Anonymous said...

He is holding children and daycare hostage to do his negotiation to overcome his financial boondoggle over Orimulsion. He thinks if he can get money for Point Lepreau he will look like a hero.

Had there not been Orimulsion boondoggle there would have been enough money to retrofit Point Lepreau and keep the power rates reasonable. Now we will pay for his blunders and our children will pay.

Anonymous said...

VLTs are bad enough now Lord government wants to make our children gambling addicts. There is a new Star War scratch and win lottery which caters to children and teenagers. Now we will have chidren and teenagers as gambling addicts.
How far Lord government will go to collect dollars? Volpe apparently needs every penny.

Anonymous said...

While out for a walk on Harbour passage with my daughter here in Saint John a woman and her son visiting from Ont.recognized me from the local paper and stopped me to talk,She told me they were in a store in the uptown earlier in the day and her 9 year old son kept asking her to get him a star wars prize card (he called it)she tried to tell him it was for adults but from that you can see what the marketing scheme was designed to do,I told her the government has become addicted to lottery revenues and electronic gambling exploitation to pay the bills of this province she was blown away to see the massive display of tickets that cover the counters in this province and made it very clear to me.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I posted the comment on a title blog!!!