Monday, May 09, 2005

BERNARD LORD TO TIM SMITH- GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY???

It’s early in the morning and I’m going to have a very busy day.

Of course I have to appear in front of the Senate for mental health issues.

What I do find funny about this issue is that I heard about the Senate Committee in the Irving’s paper so once the Senate to study the Irving monopoly came to New Brunswick? We never seen nothing about this issue! I wonder why? You tell me?



Boy? They’re going to received a mouth full from this ADHD activist of the way those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights commission dictated to the Government how adults taking Ritalin should be treated in New Brunswick.


Also the way the Bernard Lord Government are drugging and killing our children in this Province. As I told Elvy Robichaud last week?

Charles 04_07_05 061

There’s many kids who are forced on Ritalin and later on in life? They commit suicide. Don’t seem to be fair in this Province that kids should be force on Drugs!

Tim Smith is ok! He picked up his stuff over my place this morning and continued on his trek to the Legislature.

May 4-2005-T& C-3

The life of a protester isn’t an easy ride. He told me that Saturday evening, they was no heat in the shelter and it was cold.


Charles 04_07_05 090

Tonight will be exactly one week that he never eaten no food!

Where’s Mr.Volpe anyway? He told the media that he would meet with Mr.Smith to discuss his concerns but he never did!

Charles 04_07_05 056

Tim Smith is the perfect and best spokeperson with the addicts of VLT’S in this Province and he’s doing a fine job!

Many thanks goes out to the people who wishes my Uncle well today. He’s going to be operated on at noon and lets pray that everything will be fine.

Misc 137


My God? Thank God that my favorite Priest was around to give me some encouragement.

I said it before and I will say it again!

He’s the closest thing that we will ever see as a Saint in this area. The life of a Priest isn’t an easy one and he can have his job.

Misc 135


It’s cold here in the Capital and lets pray that Tim’s body can take it!

He hasn’t eaten so I am definitely worried about his health!

Ok…It would be nice of Bernard Lord to step forward and say –


Charles 04_07_05 071


You know what Tim? After thinking about the issue over the weekend? I realize that you are right and we are going to cut down on the hours of usage!

Ok Tim, go home to your loving daughter and we will handle it from the Capital!

Do you think this will happen or Am I cracking up! Ok…this is a very fast update and excuse the style and grammar of this blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! Bye bye

P.S. Tim really appreciates your comments so don’t be shy and leave one for this fine individual!!!

Keep on reading this blog during the day so some latest update from the front lawn of the Legislature.

Bye bye

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that show that I made you listen to at 1o'clock on that Sunday
Afternoon. Well they had it again yesterday and Brenda Fowlie was on
the
show and what an idiot. She said the same line 3 times in a row for 3
different questions. So from what I gathered, the LNG tax deal is
illigal,
so this government is going to change the legislation so the Irvings
can
get the tax break. Thats what I got from it and the paper this
morning.
I hope that I read it wrong but the girls I work with got the same
feeling.
If thats the case we the people need a legislation in place so we can
throw
the government out of power when they go against what the people want.
They are really pathetic and are costing us more and more everyday.
How
can a person feel good in a Province that they can legislate anything
that
they want to, just to suit want they want in the first place not what
the
people want.

Anonymous said...

You are asking B. Lord be human, have conscience and show compassion. That is impossible. This fellow has none of that. This ity bity man causing too much harm.

Tim Smith’s health is of great concern. He should consider continuing demonstration without hunger strike. You would have never expected this happening in NB but under Lord anything is possible. Lord must go.

Anonymous said...

LNG deal is not legal as reported in Telegraph Journal today May 9.

“A decade ago, Sobeys took the town of Newcastle to court over a 10-year tax vacation offered to its competitor, Save-Easy. The judge, citing provincial legislation, ruled municipalities do not have the jurisdiction to grant arbitrary tax breaks.”

Apparently Brenda Fowlie lied to the legislature when she said she did not know if a change in the legislation is needed. She did know. Documents obtained from the Department of Environment and Local Government by Telegraph Journal show that city was advised early on that it does not have the authority to grant Tax break on LNG. Mayor and council went ahead and made the decision anyway.

Lord and ministers routinely lie. What kind of government we have.

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOO TIM!!!! I really would like to see you eat though... I'm worried about your health... But I believe that you'll be ok! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Bernie Lord is a small man with a small brain and he is insane. He thinks he is some kind of superior man and above the law, morals and ethics. Quite frankly he has proven that he is a despicable man.

On the other hand Tim Smith is an extraordinary human being. He is dedicating his life to a cause. You cannot expect that from Bernie lord in million years. Although Tim is expecting humanity from Lord and the crowd which does not exist. He should not endanger his life. Lord and government are not worth such endangerment.

Anonymous said...

Bernard Lord says in case of Miramichi another business was affected, Save-Easy vs. Sobeys. In case of LNG, he says, there is no such another business. A total bull. A business is a business. If you give tax breaks to one business others will expect it too. If Saint John does it other municipalities will do it too when Municipalities Act is changed to accommodate LNG. Lord is opening a whole can of worms.

Who will get screwed real badly. We the people in general because we have to make up the difference in taxes. What Lord is doing will lead to much higher taxes for rest of us. As it was the case this year in property taxes.

Anonymous said...

Today I kept the clown at home. I had serious stuff to take care of. I heard Tim on the CBC early in the day. He did a great job of answering some good questions.

Anyway I wanted to give Tim thanks for speaking clearly what many are thinking. He is a fine example of prophetic foolishness standing up in front of misguided power.

Tim is one hungry man in public. But there are thousands more hungry paying attention. Each can have a say in how the matter goes forward.

If you have five minutes in your day, say hi to Tim. Tell him you are supportive of his action. Let your friends know about your decision to get involved.

Now back to yard work!

Anonymous said...

Here is a fine example of the problems with VLT addiction I met a gentleman who's name is Harvey he is from NFLD his brother committed suicide in 1998 he left his family a note and took his truck and a can of gas into the woods and set himself on fire he has left behind 2 daughters who at the time were ages 8yrs-10yrs old. Todate he wants very badly to confront his government on this issue but he has no choice but to continue to suffer in silence as his constant battle with this decision is a hard one because in 1998 the family had decided to tell his children that their father's death was an accident.When he realized who I was he told me this story because his brother was my age (41) when he died he also had a photocopy of the story about the halifax man who set himself on fire in his car tucked in his pocket and said he could not believe he had to see a suicide in this way twice in 7 years,the despricy to escape this addiction must be insanely psychotic.He told me that he believed it was fate to meet me and tell me his story and wished me luck on trying to get my government to understand that life is more than exploitation of the weak for revenue.I asked him if he would like to come to the legislature with me tomorrow to talk to the press,He could not give me an answer but he would think about it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim!
((HUGS))!
I happened to catch the end of a programme on CPAC where a senator from Quebec was talking about the same things you are! (and we thout senators do nothing). Perhaps someone else saw that programe & can tell you who it was & more abot it.
Best luck to you, but PLEASE eat. The stupidity of this govt is not worth your health!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles It was really great meeting up with you and Tim tonight at the Irving. I find Tim to be a fine and Decent person, I wish the very best for you Tim and ask you to take good care of yourself, and especially take care of your health Because if you don't have good health you can't do much. Stay safe and Blessings my friend.I hope that Mr. Lord is true to his word and really takes a very hard look at the serious problem with the VLT's in this province. and is able to find a good solution. Keep up the good blogging Charles.

Cheers for now.

Michael Mckay.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

ARRRGGGGG!!!! Don't tell anyone that I was at the Irvings!!!!!...lol..no...I must admit that Irving gas station on Kings Street has a wonderful staff!!!