Monday, May 09, 2005

Request by the WCIE

I am hoping that someone can take it upon them selves to help us out. I just re-added an old post to the side bar regarding the companies that Irving currently owns in this province... I am hoping that someone can put this list together.. the ones Charles and I came up with and the ones that were later added in the comments section in the article. We would like to have a dynamic list with continual updates. As I have since moved west, I have actually more work and this provides me with less opportunity to contribute directly to this website, rather I know stick to the infrastructure and keeping it operational on a daily basis. Please feel free to email me at oldmaison.wcie@gmail.com either with a fake email address or your own. Remember all emails will be strictly confidential and all copies on my end will be deleted once I have the information I need to repost that blog. Its good to say Hi again to everyone.

Regards,
WCIE.

5 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

There's only one itty bitty problem with your suggestion WCIE???? People are too scare to speak out! They read the blog but as far for leaving some comments? No way!!! But they do read anyway!!! That's all that matters!!!

Anonymous said...

WCIE? Who's WCIE, we want WCIE Jr!

WCIE said...

Why not I? I am confused...

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I am confude also...lol...WCIE jr came to the rescue and now he's gone. Thank God for him when he came because we were lost!!! WCIE is here till the end of time or when the Irvings buy this blog!!!...lol

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I am confuse also...lol...WCIE jr came to the rescue and now he's gone. Thank God for him when he came because we were lost!!! WCIE is here till the end of time or when the Irvings buy this blog!!!...lol