Friday, May 13, 2005

TIM'S FINAL DAY IN THE CAPITAL!!!!

I was surprised that so many people didn’t know what *67 stood for?

If you dial *67 before dialing the real number? Your call at the other end will come out as a private number. This is the reason that I used *67 to call Voice of the Province last night.

charlesandtim



The day that Tim ended his protest, he walked with me to my little meeting with the Senate.

We decided to go outside of the Beaver Brook Hotel for a smoke and we noticed another Protester with a sandwich sign.

It was Matthew Glenn from the Anglo Society!

Acadian Vs_ Anglo-2

Daniel Bussiers < Sargeant At Arms > must have said to himself- My God? I got rid of the clown, the protester and now this???...lol...

07061 Balloon Clown

Acadian Vs_ Anglo-4

That night < Thursday > We walked around the Capital and I might add it was a beautiful evening.

We walked around the Legislature and bumped into a few bureaucrats and MLA’S.

Of course a debate began and I felt bad for the people who were listening to us because when you have two ADHD adults side by side?

Well? The other half must really ready for a quick reprisal because the other person with ADHD will soon take over.

As a joke? I would always tell people in our surrounding - This Guy has got to go!!!

I love to have people listening to me only! He just has to go back to Saint John!..lol..All in fun.

I noticed two MLA’S from the P.C. Party listening to Tim’s stories and one of my ADHD brain came up with an idea.

The second Tim stop breathing, I quickly jumped in and suggested to Claude Williams and Tanker Malley since they’re good P.C. MLA’S < and they are!!! >

They should pay for Timmy’s Motel room. I know these two MLA’S do have a good heart because they always encourage me in my battle.

Especially during my six months protest in front of the Legislature.

They both chipped in for a nice room for Tim Smith.

Hey? Not all P.C. MLA’S are bad….lol..Claude Williams bought us for Supper and we ate inside.

CLAUDE IS THE GUY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE!!! The other is Keith Ashfield

Charles 04_07_05 059

Poor Claude? He had two individual with ADHD in both side so therefore you can just imagine the conversation going on while we were having our little
meals.

I soon found out that Tim made a lot of sense when it came to ADHD!

During the past week, we had many conversations and we soon found out that we had the same way of thinking but the only problem was that while the other
person was talking? The other wasn’t paying attention?
…LOL…

Only the issues that was interesting to both of us that we really paid attention.

But seriously, he came out with some fine example of the way kids should be treated and he also gave his views on Ritalin.

I said to myself? My God? Once he accomplished his goal with the VLT’S? I got to get this guy to be the spokeperson for the 10,000 kids who are force on
Ritalin in New Brunswick!

He sure can come out with some good fancy words!

They dropped me off and Claude drove Tim to the Motel.

After reflecting on the events held during that day?

I found Tim Smith was very intelligent. He didn’t want anything to do with the Ministers of the Lord Government and he let the Liberals enjoy the
attention from the media.

Someone told me - You know what Charles? You know that once the liberals get in power? They won’t touch the issue of VLT’S!

I don’t believe that line at all!

Bernard Lord has shown that he has no sympathy whatsoever with the 49% who voted to have these machines remove.

He could have said - You know what? We are going to move on a few issues for the 49%!
He never did!

Charles 04_07_05 072

Same as my petition, 10,000 people asked the Government to be a study on Ritalin but Bernard Lord said – Sorry but the drugging and killing of our children will continue for at less two more years. < Next election >

Of course these weren’t the exact words but this is what is happening as we speak!

After a good night sleep at the Motel, I met Tim at Tim Horton. Tim at tim??? Sounds good…lol and we spent the whole day walking around.

Thank God the protest was over because of his weak body? Tim took a nasty cold.

Take a close look at the cold weather outside? He would have a certain death!

May 4-2005-T-1


This is one good thing about having ADHD? Once you get hold of an issue? Just like a pit bull grabbing a tree root?

You won’t let go and I know for a fact that he would have died for his cause.

He walked into the Liberal building on Brunswick Street and joined the Party.

He wanted to go inside the Legislature to thank everyone inside but he was told that he wasn’t allowed inside.

Charles 04_07_05 119

He was only allowed in the gallery. He wasn’t too impressed with this situation but I will leave that issue to Tim Smith.

At 5:40pm he jumped into the bus to Saint John. Before entering, we gave each other a little hug! < I am not the huggy type > and before he walked inside?

I shouted- Good Job Tim!!!

Afterwards, he was on his way to Saint John for a nice reunion with his daughter.

Yes, he’s gone and I don’t believe that the Government have heard the last of Tim Smith.

He’s very determining in his cause and he will continue the fight against these VLT’S!

Tim Smith should be congratulated for a job very well done!

Yes! Maybe we tapped on each other nerves during the days in front of the Legislature but we both knew that we had a good cause to fight for!

Bon Travaille Tim!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a job well done Tim!!! Charlie said everyone should say it... I wanted to be the first after that!! Now come on everyone else!! You heard Charles!! TELL HIM!!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles.......... Again, it is becoming obvious that you don't accept feedback and respond to it. There are way toooo many pictures in this post just as there are in your last 10. I think you should try to limit it to only one picture per post. Anyone agree.

I still love you...

Ta ta

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I beleive those pictures are funny with the story...Is it that difficult to read the story?????

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles!
Thanks a bunch to Tim for all he has done on the VLT issue. (I know a few people who have a problem with them).He should run in the next election!!
As for the pics... it takes forever for the blog to download, upload or whatever... but I do enjoy seeing them. Don't know what the answer is. Another thing is the amount of space between your initial comment & "read more", then t again takes forever to get to it.
Please don't get me (us) wrong, we love you & the blog & what you are doing for all of us to keep us informed. I sure don't know what the answer is either, but some of the smart 'puter users out there must be able to help you out here.
BTW, what's going on with "Vive New Brunswick"? I haven't seen anything new there for ages. Is he ok?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

WCIE jr runs the Vive New Brunswick site and he's ok!
You must understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to run a blog.
I noticed a few weeks ago, I was over Tim Smith's place and we had problems with the Blog.
The numbers went down very quickly!
If you just blog a story once in a while? People are going to lose interest.
The only reason that I hit 10,000 hits was because I have close to 1,000 names on my list therefore people receives the info and visit the site once or twice a week!
Maybe people just delete the message and moves on with their lives? Who knows but I know for a fact that numbers don't lie!!!
As for the pictures and the space between the read more? I am going to try something different tonight with my latest blog.
Just to see if it's better for the readers.
I sure have a funny one to write about this evening.
Thanks and keep on reading and don't be affraid to tell everyone on your email list about this blog!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sorry about that. The comment was posted twice so I deleted it!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys did it! Much better now, & so much easier to read. Next prob to look at... when we go to "post a comment" must then scroll through the whole blog & comments again to do it. This is frustrating & time consuming. Then to get back to the "home page" is frustrating too. But whatever you have done so far has improved things immensly. Keep up the great work guys!!
To WCIEJR... I love your blog & am anxiously looking foreward to the next edition.
(((HUGS)))

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

As to post a comment? Sorry can't do anything about that one because you have to read the blog in hand before pasting a comment. It would be strange to post a comment on top of the blog. Yes, I tried something different and it came out good with the last blog. As for WCIE jr???? I haven't heard from him for a while. He got a life so therefore he's too busy to update his job. You have to understand that it takes a lot of time to update a blog. Lets see if I was working? I wouldn't have the time to update the blog. But thanks to those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission? I am not allowed to work and I'll fight those racist members till the end of times. As a matter of fact? They're going to attend a public meeting on Wednesday night and I told them not to show up in public because I will tell the audience exactly what they are? Paid employees of the Irving Empire. A Human Rights Commission who promotes Discrimination and racism in the Workplace must be eliminated at any cost! Especially when you have a convicted thief as Carl White watching over the Irvings interest!!! Boy? For a comment? I am getting round up!!!...lol....Thanks for the kinds words..Keep on reading!!!