Saturday, May 14, 2005

TALK SHOWS IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!

I received this email but I can't locate the darn comment in the blog. This is the message.

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 16:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
well charles I would like to know how or where I can tune on to the other talk show that you mentioned.Real interesting... I just love talk shows. I lisen to Rick Mantel of talk of the town every morning in Saint John.He is a good host and I love his topics.And as for the Irvings..We the people say .. The Fight Is On. Please let us know what the other talk show is .. and where we can find it. TKS..


With the Irvings stopping New Brunswickers from writing letters to the Editor. We do need talk shows to spread the great mis-justice being done to its citizens.

CFBC < Talk of the Town > is great to share opinions with the listeners. That radio talk show is the only one in the province. I might add that I'm very greatful to Rick Mantle because he allows me to mention my blog site on the air. Afterwards the hits to my site goes up a little. Hey anyway to spread the word.

While in Moncton, I heard a French Radio station has a open one hour show! I am not certain if this is the case.

The word on the streets is that New Brunswickers will have more Talk shows in the fall.

Of course we have Rogers television with its two Television talk shows.

One is Melanson Live which is aired at 8:00pm from Monday till Wednesday! Once in a while he will have an open show but not too often. He invites guests to his show and discuss the issue in hand. I was a guest on his show on two different occasions and he's a great host. I'm going to asked you readers again the same question? What do you think of Melanson Live? Do you watch his show?
Charles 04_07_05 078
The other show is Voice of the Province which I might add that I haven't had too much luck with lately! I wonder why? The host Phil Vincent invites politicians as guests and the viewers calls in with their frustrations? Often it can get out of hand.

If I'm missing some talk shows? Please let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of Melanson Live I think it is a great show and Voice of the Province is not bad although, it is geared more to a political style of interview setup than others. There are also a couple of Radio Talkshows on CBC Radio one In Fredericton. that are pretty good. Cannot think of any others right now.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Talk shows are good but not sure about Rogers. Rogers is Irving wanna be. Moreover, they seem to suck up to the party in power. For example when Liberals were in power in NB they wanted to broadcast the proceedings of the legislature and Rogers accommodated them. It was nice to watch those proceedings on channel 10.

Then of course Lord did not want people to see his lackluster performance and stopped live broadcast of the proceedings and Rogers accommodated him. Also the way Rogers’s hosts cater to government guests, Premier and ministers, a lot remains to be desired for objective reporting.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I have been told by many Liberals that the Lord Government have asks Rogers not to cover the entire session at the Legislature but I can't prove it if this is the case? Maybe someone out there can give us the true facts on this issue?

Anonymous said...

I always tune in to "Melanson Live". Very good, well balanced show. I don't much are for "voice Of The Province". Too one-sided.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Denis is your average guy and he's good at it! His contract will soon come to an end and it would be a darn shame that he didn't come back for another season. I pray that the show will return for another season because it's host like Denis Melanson that New Brunswickers can feel at ease to chat with? I am trying to appear on the show about bloggers but I don't believe it will happen. This season they never did a show on Ritalin and that's a darn shame.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "TALK SHOWS IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Multi Media Artists Wages
Animators Wages
Music Directors Wages
Composers Wages
Musicians Wages
Singers Wages
Photographers Wages
Umpires & Referees Wages
Sports Officials Wages
Producers & Directors Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily