Wednesday, June 01, 2005

HOW COME LIGHTNING NEVER HIT THE DOME AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE????

lighting
Charles 04_07_05 122

I arrive at the Soup Kitchen last evening and George Piers told me that a lady drop some spoons and forks for the needy.
FORKS!!
Charles 04_11_05 019
They were happy but if you have some at home or workplace? Drop them over because they really need these items.

Ok….Yesterday, I received a picture in my yahoo account. It’s a picture that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

I had the nice souvenir in a large envelope.

While in the Legislature, I decided to go down to the Cafeteria.

I noticed Bernard Lord sitting down at a table with a group of bureaucrats.
Charles 04_07_05 071

You should have seen the looks on their face when they saw me standing beside the Premier.

Many of them have been reading my blogs so therefore they know I haven’t written to many good comments about our Premier.

Especially of the issues of Ritalin and VLT’S!

I’m certain that a few of them wanted to call security because they don’t know what Charles is going to do next???
Ch-Com
I open my envelope and showed this picture to the Premier -
priest

Anyway, Bernard goes to the same church and he knows the Priest first hand.

Misc 137

I told Bernard - What a big different since the first time he came into my life in the 60s!

You can read the letter I wrote to the Daily Gleaner at target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Of course, he had black hair back then but he still carries his guitar with him.

One bureaucrat quickly jumped up from his seat just to be nosy to see what I was showing the Premier?

Afterwards, I told Bernard Lord en Francais - By the way Bernard? I haven’t seen you in Church lately???

The premier quickly shot back- I don’t have to go to Church Charles because I have no sins to confess too!!!

My eyes quickly widen and I made a quick getaway from the Cafeteria!

I was scared that Lightning would have hit the Dome of the Legislature.
lighting
Charles 04_07_05 122
It was a blue sky but after a statement like that? It sure was a very scary situation!...lol...

Let me make myself very clear on one issue!!!

The Premier said this as a joke and Bernard Lord do respect the Church. He has the greatest respect for the Church! I believe this was a funny story!

Speaking of soul? Don’t forget these items! You have one, two or 10 spoons? Call the Soup Kitchen and they will picked them up!

The Irvings didn’t get their way today to clear-cut our forest and it wouldn’t surprise me that the editorials in the Irvings papers are going to blast
the Lord Government.

Lets see what’s going to happen!

Anything else happen?

Ohhhh??? The garbage is still located in different area in the City of Saint John and you can just imagine the memories this will leave in the tourists minds once they witness this ugly site???

maycleanup57victoria

Maybe the Mayor has the same attitude as the Premier?
Council_Group-May2004
Once people start speaking out on issues? They will ignore them at any cost!

I guess the garbage is going to be around all summer long!

It’s not going to be call the Port City but the Rat City!!!!
norwayrat
Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!

Don’t be afraid to leave a comment! Merci Beaucoup!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles:

I visited your site and saw the picture of priest. Here I corrected it for you. I hope God will be happy with me because it is a priest's picture and I will have lot of good luck.

Anonymous said...

See, these blogs are better with pics.....If I were there.....I would go for a walk with you around the town...this is the next best thing to being there!

Anonymous said...

This is real funny about the lighting never striking the
legislature?????
Try to give God some ideas, Charles??????????????????

Anonymous said...

NO one called charlie and did not see anything last night on TV, darnit.

I was told they would be calling public works, andrew B from the mayor office......

I am still waiting and will keep you posted. The garbage is still there....

Mrs S

Anonymous said...

Saint John is not going to be the only one who would have rats. There are too many rats in Fredericton. Have been there for few years now.

Centennial building is infested, Legislature is infested and other government buildings are infested. It is very hazardous for the health of Frederictonians. We need exterminator. Please call if you know one. If you must know who these rats are, they are also known as Bernard Lord and the gang. They mostly hide indoors in their holes. Lightening will have not impact on them.

Anonymous said...

"He (Lord) is a very difficult person to deal with in terms of his relationship with our federal bureaucrats and federal members. We were hoping to have the gas tax business settled and we would like to see the child-care program settled." Miramichi Liberal MP Charlie Hubbard

Mr. Hubbard is so right. You know why Lord is difficult to deal with because he is utterly incompetent. It is good that people are catching on at national level. It is shame that he is playing politics even with childcare funds. And then he is trying to play champion of rural areas when it comes to gas tax. Bullsh*t. Man is a total hypocrite and he screwed rural N.B real bad on healthcare. Now it is a feeble attempt to win back rural votes. Too late turkey.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...I will admit that Bernard is a very difficult person to deal with. Hey? Maybe it's that Quebec blood in his body that causing him to be so stuborn????