Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MY GOD??? IT MUST BE NICE TO BE AN IRVING EMPLOYEE???

It's 1:00pm and these Irving employees are a very dedicated bunch. They stayed in the Gallery for 2 hours and it's must be over 100 degres. Anyway, it must be nice to be an Irving employee? The protesters from last week hung around Tim's for luch. Where do you believe these Irving employees went? At the BeaverBrook Hotel for a nice hig paying meals. I noticed all kinds of P.C. in that group and also the Labour Mouvement. They're going to return at the Legislature at 2:00pm I guess!!! Sta tune for more....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh man! Who says this is demonstration. This is of course intimidation to stare down Liberals so that they get in line to support LNG.

Anonymous said...

A truer comment has never been posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you one thing that I could not afford to eat at the Beaverbrook Hotel because I live and pay the Irving Taxes here in Saint John and I won't be for long because I am moving. If the Irvings aren't picking up the tab for lunch I bet that B.Lord will be with our tax money again. What are the good things that this group is saying anyways Charlie? Why are they there? It just makes me want to join the Protest against the LNG, I am not for it(LNG) but I chose to keep it to myself, maybe there are too many of us doing the same action.

Anonymous said...

PLS GO TO- www.cityofsaintjohn.com & click on 'city hall' & from there you can find the mayor norm McIrving & council's e-mail address's. pls use them to voice your hopefully disgust with the LNG disgrace.ty.

Anonymous said...

Would you be crazy enough to say to your employer "Irving" no about going to the Legislature? These people fear for their jobs as Irving has them by the bxlls!