Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MY GOD? THESE IRVING'S EMPLOYEES ARE TOUGH!!!!

It's 11:20am and the LNG debate hasn't even started. I made a head count and there's 100 people in the Gallery with their fancy suit! It wouldn't surprise me if a few of them fainted. It's going to be interesting to see if the Liberals will be imteminated < if that how you spell it? > by these Irving's employees! Of course the media will be waiting to cover their concerns and I will be right there to find out what kind of questions they asked? One guy from Irving Equipement told me that he was paid overtime to come here and since he has never been at the Legislature? He decided to go for the ride. I was already approached by one Irving employee who told me that I shouldn't write against the Irvings because I worked for them. I told the guy in front of everybody that I have a problem when J.D. Irving supports racism! If he had his way? Every niggers or frogs would be hung by the trees! I must admit that this line did turn a few heads! Ok,..,,,,going back...excuse the dearn style of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along...by bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie I'm up for bets!! How much do you want to bet this will make the front page of the Tri-City Paper oops that not the name of our paper is it???? Oh plus this one sided issue can also be found on the Canadaeast.BLOG.com.

Anonymous said...

You should ask each of the 100 people if they live and pay the Saint
John
taxes? One that doesn't pay Saint John Tax Rate and who is there
supporting the Irvings is Dianne, so why wouldn't they be for it if
they
don't have to pay it. Thats the question to ask after you find out who
they are and where they work.

Anonymous said...

PLS GO TO- www.cityofsaintjohn.com & click on 'city hall' & from there you can find the mayor norm McIrving & council's e-mail address's. pls use them to voice your hopefully disgust with the LNG disgrace.ty.