Friday, June 03, 2005

SHOULD JODY CARR BE IN THE CABINET???

Last evening, I phoned- Voice of the Province. This was the first time that I called in weeks.

Jody Carr and Donald Arseneault were the guests.

What's funny is this picture was taken months ago with these two MLA'S! I believe that Jody Carr has the right idea in this Photo.
Charles 04_07_05 039

I am certain that many MLA'S would at times would love to strangle this ADHD individual....lol.... Donald was going to do the same action but Jody beat him to it!!!...lol


My God? Is it ever hot outside but I am not complaining at all! Bring on the sun!

Yesterday, I had a meeting with my friend Dorothy Dawson. What was funny about this was I introduce her to a few politicians and told them that she was the one who was responsible for bringing me to this City.
Charles & Friend-

Its all because of here that you guys see my ugly face every day!

They would turn around with a smile and say- Ohh Thank you very much for bringing Charles here...lol...

You know what? I strongly believe that Bernard Lord should shuffle his Cabinet. For the life of me? I cannot understand the reason Jody Carr isn't in the Cabinet???

Charles 04_07_05 038

He was the first P.C. MLA to come and see me. He was also the first P.C. Mla to give me an interview over the net and he's also the first one to have his picture taken with me.

I guess that he won by 3,000 votes during the last provincial Election so therefore for the life of me? I cannot understand the reason this man isn't in the Cabinet?

Do you know? Please let me know!!

People are getting angry and tired of seeing all the same faces. It's time for a change!!!!

This morning, I walked into the Legislature and bumped into Jody's twin brother Jack!

Charles 04_07_05 069

He knew that I was a little excited because I demanded to see his brother.

There's one statement that Jody told the audience last night that wasn't true.

He said that the issue of inclusion is being studied therefore this gives Charles a change to voice his concerns.

The inclusion review if to better the way these kids with special needs are being treated in the classrooms.

This has nothing to do with the issue of Ritalin.

Bernard Lord will go down in history that he was the Premier who totally ignored the issue of prescription in this Province.
Charles 04_07_05 072

One more issue? I saw another close call yesterday between some kids and the vehicles.

Charles 04_07_05 074

These vehicles move very fast in front of the Legislature. But then again if a P.C. MLA get killed? The Lord Government will fall!!! The City of Fredericton should put a crosswalk in this very dangerous area.

It's one of the most busy area in the whole City!!! Why wait till someone gets killed???

I will be going to Saint John this weekend and it's going to be funny because me and Tim Smith are going to go around with a camera in tow!

We're going to drive everyone nutso!!!

Ohhh I just received this email!!!

DO NOT BLOG BY ME......HOT OFF OF THE PRESS NEWS.......................................................Did you know that Monday is a Holiday for all of Irving Employees? I guess that they call it Irving Day. I think everyday is Irving day for the Irvings but these employees do not get much time with their families(dedicated life and souls)so this is a good thing! Yesterday another breakdown at the Pulp and Paper mill. Peoples eyes were burning, and it smelled of rotten eggs. They better start firing these people and I am glad to be leaving Saint John soon.


Irving day? What do they do on this special day? Do they gather around and salute the Irvings?

Are those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission going to join them? Will these Irving bureaucrats be there also?

Charles 04_07_05 079
hitler
webkkk

Irving day!!!! Very interesting!!!!


The garbage is still on the streets in Saint John and I guess that the City is not in a hurry to clean it up!!!

aftercleanupmay19thleftbehind

Rat summer in the Port City I guess? Ok..Have a good weekend and check this blog during the weekend for more update but I will be writing them from the Loyalist City or the Rat City!!!

norwayrat

OHHH DON'T FORGET??? YOU HAVE ANY ONE OF THESE??? DROP THEM OVER AT THE FREDERICTON SOUP KITCHEN! THEY SURE CAN USE SOME!!!
FORKS!!

BYE BYE

20 comments:

G. said...

Hi Charles,
I went over Tuesday to drop some forks & spoons and I knew there was a lot of people eating there, but knowing it and seeing it was surely 2 different things. Reality hit hard in the face. I am hoping to find more soon.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I heard that and thank you very much!!! I am certain that the poor people really appreciated that you took the time to bring them some spoons and forks!!! I hope others will follow the same action!!! Good work!!!

Anonymous said...

You should have not changed the topic so soon. Tim Smith's letter is excellent and people should have more opportunity to view it before going to other topics. They can still read but tendency is to check just the latest blog.

Judy Carr is made of the same cloth as Bernard Lord. He should not be in the Cabinet and neither should be Bernard Lord. Whole thing is a major blunder and it sucks.

Anonymous said...

Charlie I too like the carr brothers but I don't believe they will make cabinet in the near future as although they are Conservatives they are too agreeable with the publics views including yours and Mr.Smith's and we know Mr.Lord will not allow those views to be talked about in cabinet that would mean he would have to agree with someone other than himself but tell them to keep up the good work just the same and as other members of Conservatives these days maybe they should think about crossing the floor and get their just respect and dues by going for the shore thing.

Anonymous said...

Jody Carr should cross the floor, thats all I have to say about that. Also I will contact you in Saint John with some spoons, forks and Knives. See you next week. Will you be here for Irving Day on Monday. As far as I know it Irving Refinery Day. If thats the case I feel sorry for the rest of the Irving crew. They all could use some family time not just the refinery workers.

Anonymous said...

Jody Carr works hard for the people in his riding of Oromocto. He shouldn't cross the floor. we elected him as a conservative. He does a good job and so does the premier. lower taxes, more money for social assistance, health and education. Jody Carr has a very bright future, I think he will be Premier some day.

Anonymous said...

I agree Jody Carr does work very hard and that is why he should seperate from Bernard Lord and company to get his just recognition and stand out for his own ability to work for his voting public but I strongly disagree with asessment of premier Lord that asessment isn't even close polls show this self errigant individual to be the most disliked premier and most distant from the people New Brunswick has ever had in office and it is high time he moved on.

Anonymous said...

“He does a good job and so does the premier. lower taxes, more money for social assistance, health and education...la la la" One of the blogs above.

This is very funny. Joke of the day. Is this person talking about Bernard Lord and New Brunswick or some place on Mars. Have you looked at your property taxes lately; as far as income tax is concerned the percentage of Federal taxes of this province, by uncoupling, is much higher than it was before Lord took over. Doubling and tripling of many fees and fines. Higher power rates because of Orimulsion disaster.

Why there were so many homeless demonstrating in tents in front of legislature if the amount and quality of social assistance has improved. I can go on but there will not be enough memory on the server to accommodate.

Lord government has proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is incompetent, besides being arrogant, ignorant and indifferent to the people of this province.

Anonymous said...

The following exchange took place in the legislature today. Firstly I totally disagree with Mr. Graham that Orimulsion fiasco equals Bricklin boondoggle. It way surpasses it. We are talking about a fiasco of over $3 billion and many generations to come will share the burden through higher power rates. Secondly why Bernard Lord is not agreeing for a 4 months extension of the auditor general’s term so that he can complete his investigation of Orimulsion.

Do not worry Mr. Lord it is not only auditor general’s term which is coming to an end but your term is coming to end as well and you will be replaced. We the people are doing the search as well.
------

Mr. S. Graham: I met with the Premier two days ago, and I raised this issue with him. Today, I am asking the Premier to state publicly that a written request has been submitted to the department. We realize that the Auditor General’s replacement has to be put in place. However, the Auditor General has asked for an extension of the term by four months. The dilemma today is that the Auditor General is undertaking an important review of NB Power and the governance process. We know that the Orimulsion fiasco in New Brunswick does not even come close to matching the Bricklin boondoggle. The problem we are raising today in the province is that the Auditor General has important work to be undertaken. He has requested an extension. Are you prepared to grant it, Mr. Premier?

Mr. Lord: .. Very clearly, we have made a decision. The decision was already made as to when the term of the Auditor General would expire. ..and we will be sure to find a new replacement to fill the position of Auditor General.

Anonymous said...

Lord came across in the Legislature today that he is hiding something when he is not allowing a four-month extension of the Auditor General so he can complete his investigation of Orimulsion. This is a sad day in New Brunswick that Mr. Lord is hiding facts from the people of this province to maintain his hold on power. He is governing by secrecy by camouflaging and covering up facts. Very sad day indeed.

Anonymous said...

sounds like idiotic politicing to me??? The Bernard Factor indeed!!
The best part of his no straight answers and off the cuff remarks are starting to show how desperate he is to extend time on anything tied to him and the true level of his demize and discomfort of the pressures of the peoples voices in his head telling him LOUD & CLEAR (!!!GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!)foulups and fumbles and blunders will no longer be tolerated.

Anonymous said...

It is the news that Bernard Lord gave $3 million to St. Thomas University for a new building.

Did he buy his Honourary degree from st. Thomas U for $3 million?

If that the case we the taxpayers paid for his tuition of $3 million for his honourary degree.

Anonymous said...

He's not in the cabinet because he has a human side to him, and
that's dangerous to the government.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I truly believe that Bernard Lord will be officially eliminated off the politcal map and Shawn Graham will be our next Premier. Years later, Shawn will be defeated and Jody Carr will be the Premier of this Province!!!!

Anonymous said...

Judy Carr has not got it what it takes to be Premier. What am I saying. Lord does not got it what it takes to be Premier but he stupified NBers twice. Hey! Anything is possible in this odd game of politics. If jackasse like B.Lord can become Premier of NB anyone can.

Anonymous said...

Thuoght some of you might like this. I have taken some poetic licence with this topic.

Who is ListeniNG?

An island float:
In iron coat,
Commands the Mispec shore;
It fills a glut;
Amazing but,
Though troth be filled, they will have more…

That heavy crude,
Burns black and rude,
And spills bequeath great chore;
But liquid gas,
Doth better pass,
Through safety spilled: it’s at our door…

Equipment roars,
Like corporate whores,
Along the Stretch beside the shore;
For what’s in store:
Was here before,
This road’s been grilled,the bank is poor

Like Phantom ships,
The houses slip,
To greet the ocean’s frothy roar;
No time to pack,
Foundation’s cracked,
Yet on they build, with needs galore…

And if she blows,
So Redhead goes,
In history books as fiery lore;
The landscape baked,
Cause heads to shake,
When all are killed 3 miles, and more…

And for the rent,
They toss a cent,
To make our danger less a chore;
The bull’s eye track,
Soon on our back,
The grist is milled, but are we sure…?

Mark McGovern, June 4, 2005

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger (I hope that is the right name):

Hi my name is hoe bing and I have been on a research mission to crack the problem that is teenage adhd.

You see ADHD is my passion and I have been pursuing it in the most holistic way possible. In fact that is exactly what brought me to your blog. Last week I spent 10 hours during the weekend trying to sort out the wheat from the chaff when it came to ADHD websites but no luck there. Most of the websites were of a commercial nature, no one was really interested in providing a full picture and I was getting disheartened.

By chance though I stumbled upon a few personal blogs, like Charles Blanc who is the adhd adtivist. Charles blog was personal and informative and he was exceptionally kind (responded to my post within a few hours and we have been working together to get the word out since).

Blogger, my intention is really simple, basically my subscribers are looking for quality information and so far it is personal blogs like yours that have yielded the best unbiased information. I would like to request your help.

Because of the great response from other blog owners I have decided to create my own blog called the adhdpodcaster. If you have some time please take the time to post information that you would find useful to my subscribers.

Please don't limit yourself, just like the great job you have done at your blog put whatever information you have come across. The different areas that I am working hard to get more information on is the involvement of sleep and adhd, nutrition, relationships, cognitive behaviour therapy, subliminals and also learning tools.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your blog, it makes great reading and keep up the good work.

Have a great day.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

After much heavy reading your blog provided just the right amount of fun. Thank you :)