Sunday, July 31, 2005

MEMRAMCOOK!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SITE!!!!

As a person who hasn’t been in Memramcook for a few years.

I was amazes by this site!

chuirch

At first, you would say what’s the big deal?



This is the Chruch located in Memramcook! < 15 milles from Moncton >

I guess it’s the first stone church in Canada!

Anyway, a couple of years ago, they decided to put huge spotlights in front of the House of God!

My God! It’s beautiful!

Just imagine from this distance, the Church at night? It’s real pretty!

pic5

I guess Father Brien played a roll in this brilliant idea!

priest

I tried to have someone take a picture at night but they couldn’t do it because they needed some kind of a filter.

Too bad because it is truly a beautiful site to see!!!

If you happened to around that area at night? Go have a look!

You can see the beautiful church from miles away in the evening!

Maybe someone from the area of Memramcook will read this blog and send me a picture so I can share it with the whole world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is a butiful lookin church charles!,i bet it is somethin to see at night! :-)