Sunday, July 31, 2005

TODAY < MONDAY > CHARLES IS 46 YEARS OLD!!!

Artist WCIE send me this picture as a joke!

Char-Happ

Yes, tomorrow < Monday >is my birthday and I’m already 46 years old.

It’s a time to reflect of the good and bad times.

My God! How times flies. How much longer can I hold up with all the stress going on around?

God only knows. I must admit that he’s been watching over me all my life so only he knows what’s in store for me!

Thanks goes to artist WCIE for the funny picture!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good early morning, chuck...happy early birthday hehe

D & S & all the wee leblancs

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charles,
Hope this year brings you good results for all of your efforts in fighting for the minority of the people that cannot defend themselves.
Keep up the good work and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles: Just wanted to wish you a very blessed and happy birthday today I hope that the Peace of God will flood your Heart, Mind and Soul.

Pax Vobiscum!

Michael McKay.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Charles

Spinks said...

Bonne fete, Charles.

Anonymous said...

Bonne fete Charles...keep fighting the good fight :-)

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

August 2nd, 2005

Charles

How is Patty Doing? Also, Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mrs S

Anonymous said...

happy b-day charles!. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charles!