Friday, July 15, 2005

SARAH MCLAIN DIED TWO YEARS AGO THIS WEEKEND!!!!

This weekend will mark the second anniversary of the death Sarah McLain.

sarahmclain-1

I remember that awful day like it was yesterday.

I was sitting on my beach chair near my tent and I noticed this lighting bolt hitting the ground.


During the protest, I would always look towards the shy because you never know when the bad weather will hit.

During the summer of 2003, I’ve witness many lighting storms.

I always love lying down in my tent while the storm passed by. It was great.

charles1

Dangerous but great!!

I noticed last summer there were not too many lighting storms during the summer months.

lighting

Going back to that awful day that Sarah McLain died.

It wasn’t dark and the girls who were playing soccer never had a warning that lighting was in the area.

There were no rumbling of thunder!

Nothing! It happened to fast.

I was surprise to hear a couple of hours later that a young girl was killed by that bolt of lighting?

lighting

It only took one bolt and the little girl was gone from this world!

My sympathy goes out to their family on this very sad day!

sarahmclain-1

She was from the State of Maine! God Bless!

cross

Life was very short for this little girl.

Here’s the story that was posted on the CBC website-

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will always be remembered sarah. my heart goes out to the family. the pain doesnt go away after 2 years. rip