Thursday, September 08, 2005

LNG SAINT JOHN - THEY'RE A DETERMINE GROUP!!!

Yes, I must give credit to a certain group of people.

a300

I’m talking about the LNG protesters in Saint John.

LNG-advice

My God? What a determine bunch!

page1000

They showed up at the picnic with their black t-shirts under the hot sun.

They are a determine bunch.

pic13

After Bernard Lord totally ignored this group at the Legislature and went to give the royal accent to the bill that will reward the Irving 100 of millions of dollars during the next 25 years.

L-King

Well, this group could have call it quits but they didn’t and they’re beginning to be a torn on the Mayor side.

a6

Look at the sucker accident? Come on??? Give me a break!

suckeer

The Irvings are denying people like myself to write letters to the editor against the LNG deal and this is not right!

The Irvings are trying the brainwash New Brunswickers with their editorials in their papers but it’s not working!

a1

The Irvings are going through a public relation nightmare and these protesters are determine to continue the battle against the Irvings!

irving3

I had a few people who approached me with this phrase - Charlie? Many quit our group because of Jimmy Webb.

bigot10

They don’t wish to be associated with this bigot!

Hey Jimmy is a bigot but he has a heart of gold.

bigot

During the picnic, I even bumped into another Bigot June Garfield!

b1

She’s another person who’s not afraid to speak up against the LNG deal!

It was funny because I was chatting with Abel LeBlanc and I immediately recognized her voice.

I said- Heelloooo there!!!!

She also recognizes my voice and if looks could kill?...lol…You see?

If these bigots wish to join the group? Let them join! There not bad people.

P1010005
CharlesPic

There’s all different walks of life in this battle against the Evil Irving Empire.

B5

It’s so bad that if it was 200 years ago?

french

Every elite person would be executed and they would start anew!

It happened on many occasions during the course of history.

But I believe this time around? It’s a total different ballgame because the Government will not give the time for a certain group to organize.

The minute they go in public and cross that line? They will be arrested and thrown in jail therefore scaring other protesters!

a5

This is the way is it!!!

Yes, my congratulation to the LNG group.

The whole City Council beside Ivan Court will be eliminated off the political map during the next election!

ivasn court

Keep up the fight!!!!

The only thing that scares me is that many will run for the Mayor position and splitting the votes.

Norm MacIrving could well be re-elected to the Mayor chair!!!!

norm

You got to love our democratic system.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of LNG what's going on with CFBC, there was no signal at all this morning,Could this be just a technical glich???or.....

Anonymous said...

About 11:28: Ah yes, another conspiracy theory. Charles, you do attract some strange people here!

Charles, I agree with you on LNG, but not on Jimmy Webb. A heart of gold?! No, the man is full of anger and hate.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

But he is a nice guy!!! He does have a heart of gold!!!

Anonymous said...

Won't publish letters by "people like you"?

I don't know about "people like you" but I bet Brunswick News doesn't publish your incoherent rants because they are full of libel and unfounded accusations.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I had 500 letters printed in the Irving's papers during the last 10 to 15 years. These were letters supporting the Irvings or against the Irvings! These days only praising leters will be printed. By the way? It's not Brunswick News!!! It's Irving News!!!!
Please stay on the issue on the blog in hand.....lets not change it into a personal attack on me!

Merci!

Anonymous said...

Write a praising letter and see if it gets published... thest your little "theory".

Personally, if you've had 500 or so letters published in the last 10 years, I'm guessing maybe you've had your share... and your say.

Honestly, what percentage of your letters actually "said" anything - 10-15% tops?

I agree with the poster above that if the letters are anything like what you've written on here, they're nothing more than baseless conspiracy theories, libel and unfounded rantings... and shouldn't be published.

Anonymous said...

"I agree with the poster above that if the letters are anything like what you've written on here, they're nothing more than baseless conspiracy theories, libel and unfounded rantings... and shouldn't be published."

lol then WTF are you doing here posting on charles blog if everything is nothing but "baseless conspiracy theories, libel and unfounded rantings.."? LOL!

= GET A LIFE & GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
___________________________________

god bless jim web & charles for having the BALLS to stand up & speak their minds. atleast their not nothing but little COWARDS who hide behind their computers reading "baseless conspiracy theories, libel and unfounded rantings.." because they have no life. LOL!

the world needs more like jim & charles & less like you politically correct wimps kissin everyone ass.

Anonymous said...

Charles is close to mental retardation.
he cant work and is a welfare
He cant even take a shower!
He cant read or write cause he doesnt have any glasses.
He cant even follow whats going on in church. Is he is deaf too?
He cant even get his letters.
printed in any paper.
and also everyone makes fun of him.
He is a blind, deaf, smelly unemployed, retard living on welfare.
GIVE THE PORE GUY A BREAK AND GET OFF HIS BACK PEOPLE!!

Anonymous said...

"lets not change it into a personal attack on me!"?

The post was a direct response to you entry in which you said:
"The Irvings are denying people like myself to write letters to the editor against the LNG deal and this is not right!"

When you make claims in an entry be willing to defend them.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Go read my speech to the senate on the monopoly of newspapers in this Province. It's in the front page of the blog. I could delete the comments but it goes to show ya how Government bureaucrats wants to change the subject. Enough said!

Anonymous said...

If my company owned the newspaper do you think I would let you bash my company in my paper? I dont think so. It would be the same with any company that owned a newspaper. They wouldnt let charles who is close to mental retardation to condem there company. Even if he was right.
I dont work for the irvings and I never worked for the irvings but everyone that I know that works for the irvings around here are happy to have there job. They have a job that pays good and have good benifits.
I challenge charles to find out how many people who are employed by the Irvings in this province.
If it werent for the Irvings there would be a good persentage of this province on welfare.
As for the shipyard? It got to be like the CNR in Moncton. It wasnt making money so it got closed down.
Charles couldnt keep his mought shut and they got rid of him. and he hasnt stoped crying about it since.
Move on! go look for work elswhere!
Stop crying about that your close to mental retardation!
Like I said I have never worked for the irvings and I dought that I ever will.
I also dont have anything to do with politics or politician.
I dont even follow politics.

Anonymous said...

to the dude with the bad spelling and grammar (as if that narrows it down in here).

You asked me I come to this blog - for the laughs! It's hilarious to see what Charles will dream up next and even funnier the legions of clods who shake their fists in agreement. Hilarious!