Wednesday, October 12, 2005

YOU WON'T SEE THIS SITE TOO OFTEN?????

There’s one site in the Capital that always amazes me.

Take a look at this place.

Charles 04_11_05 014

It’s an antique shop and it’s located near the Soup Kitchen and the shelter.


Charles 04_07_05 090

I might add this is their next door neighbor.

Charles 04_07_05 080

I wrote a few months ago that I couldn’t believe there was only one worker working the midnight shift at this Irving gas station.

There’s many people on Dilaudid in this area and someone could do something stupid.

drug-addict

Thank God! Nothing has happen YET!!!

Going back to the old antique store?

Charles 04_11_05 014

I couldn’t believe many antiques all left on the balcony over night! < picture was taken in the winter >

All kinds of items for someone to grab!!!!

I’m certain that if this was in Saint John?

It would be gone in a matter of minutes?

Yes, I am truly amazes by this act of trust!

As for the Irvings?

Charles 04_07_05 080

They should hire at least two employees for the midnight shift.

Why wait till someone gets kill to act on an issue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a sad testiment to our society that some people have the money for antiques and can turn a blind eye to the poor and unfortunate at a near by soup kitchen.