Saturday, November 19, 2005

CFBC TALK OF THE TOWN IS LISTEN BY NOVA SCOTIANS!!!

rick

Dear Mr Leblanc,

I listen to talk of the town every day and always enjoy listening to your calls. I fully share your view on drugging kids because they've been labelled with some alphabetical disease. I think it is a conspiracy to produce a sleepy drugged next generation, or some form of 'experiment'...but I do NOT think our children need to be MEDICATED!!

Anyway, after your call to Talk of the Town today I went to your blog site, and I LOVE it!! The pictures of Bernie Lord on the site are HILARIOUS!! You literally have me laughing out loud!! IT is SO hilarious!

I love your site and I'm sharing it with all my friends. Keep up the good work and I love the way you speak out on issues and give ppl a site to share your views.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth in Nova Scotia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear people are listening to CFBC.

Sadden to hear that an unsigned letter from a coward sent to the city (not sure if police or city staff received the unsigned letter)was used to take our previous Mayor down a road of dirty politics. Wonder if a certain compaign manager came up with that one?
Mayor Shirley McAlary did not deserve this to go public and if there was anything wrong it was the letter unsigned and the long dragged out process. They knew from the start that none of it was true but felt the need to drag it out served the purpose to question her character. Politics in Saint John has struck an ultimate low and never will people forget what has been going on the last couple of years. When the Mayor, Councillors and Staff knew the truth all along this still was given money and time to drag it out. Good Job Mr Scrooge!