Saturday, November 19, 2005

J.D. IRVING SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!!!

CHARLES
irving3

Someone sent me this picture weeks ago but I was too busy with the bi-election.


From what I was told?

Minister_Irving

James Irving is going to celebrate the naming of the new double haul tanker in the West side of the City in a few weeks. This will be a private ceremony but all the Irving media will be there.

It’s bad enough that James Irving destroyed the Shipyard but now this????

ship1
dock4
dry6
mary

What really got me upset is that this Billionaire supports Racism! They are going to name this new ship - THE ACADIAN!!!!!

mary

I told him face to face that he had a racist supervisor working at Gulf Operators.

gulf
gulf_logo
webkkk

His name is Brian Grant and he goes around and tells his workers that no Niggers or Frogs should be allowed to work in the Irving Empire!

What did this Billionaire do about it?

mary

Nothing!!! If this was a lie? Would I write this story? Of course not! I am telling the truth and J.D. Irving knows it!

Hey? Lately, they have been coming to visit this site 2 to 3 times a day so I'm not affraid to speak the truth! Racism is very much alive in the Irving Empire with James Irving at the helm!

It’s a slap in the face to all the Acadians in New Brunswick to have our name on an Irving ship!!!! Please do not call this ship - THE ACADIAN!!! It's a slap in the face to the Acadian population!

Shame on J.D. Irving for doing this! Anyone who promotes racism must be put to a stop!!!

It’s bad enough that he gave the orders not to print my letters to the editor but now this????

Charles 04_07_05 020

This Billionaire must be put to a stop!!! I even told the Senate of my view on this guy. It's in the transcript on the front blog. Just click on the blog below. You can read at

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


mary

If it’s was J.K. Irving who came up with the idea of naming the ship – ACADIAN?

J.K

I apologizes!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie have you thought about wether or not your going to do a piece about how the paper has gone to far on their personal attack on Bruce Court?

I think what he and his group wanted to do should definitly be respected.

All they were trying to do is save the original santa clause by paying
his wages for the next three years.

I myself do not know where the paper gets off calling Bruce every name
in the book as well as personally labeling him and his group.

If I had the money I would have done the same thing.

I believe Saint John has been through enough and just when you thought there was nothing left for the idiots of this city to touch.

SURPRISE!!

Along comes another dumb idea.

This is only for one day a year which leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth for what we call creative
business.

Even if it was three hundred dollars, the point is this man deserved it considering the amount of time,effort and pride he has brought forth to his position.

As far as I'm concerned the telegraph journal has crossed the line to a garbage tabloid paper with absolutely no credibility left what so ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie.

Just a note.

I was talking to a marine engineer this morning. He tells me the new ships have a Canadian crew. Something to do with coastal waters. The real question is. What % of the crew is Canadian?

I will keep a lookout. I wouldn't want you to libel Mr. Irving now would we?? LOL.

Spinks said...

Maybe I'm missing something Charles, but just because one of the thousands of Irving employees makes racist comments doesn't make JD Irving a racist.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

In my books???? It sure does! You tell a Billionaire face to face that there's a racist supervisor in his Empire and he says- Oh well...That's ok!!!! Sorry but that is very scary stuff!!! Therefore this shows me that he supports racism!!!!

Anonymous said...

JD's been dead for decades.

Anonymous said...

12:39 PM

I got back from the parade. Santa seemed to get the job done.

Anonymous said...

Of Course he did his job they did everything they could to cover their tracks. The Real Santa should never have been gone. Someone is starting to spread rumors again. Remember when the previous Mayor Shirley McAlary was accuse of removing and selling furniture; they knew last year it wasn't true but our Mayor and the powers to be that stand with him decided to let the process play out for more then a year. They all knew were told to keep quiet there is an investation and we will have to wait it out. This is the type of Mayor we have. How dare they play their games and politics with people respect and and try to make people question their reputation. Shirley has more character in one of her fingers than the Mayor and most Councillors and don't forget the city manager knew all of this too. Shame on our politicians at city hall.

Anonymous said...

I was pleased to see the pride float in the parade.

Anonymous said...

The parade became an issue in the comments.

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie they must have seen your blogsite and desided to remove that rock of theirs you were pee,ing on
I seen them pulling it out of there this morning.

Anonymous said...

Who cares!!!!!??