Thursday, November 03, 2005

DID THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION BELIEVE I WAS LEADING A REVOLUTION????

I don’t feel like writing but I must gave the readers about my little experience from last week.

liberty

I met four individuals in front of Tim’s Horton. Present were these three males and one female.

They wanted to know where the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission building was located?

They wanted to fill out a complaint against the landlord of 114 Brunswick Street.

z32

This guy was told that he wasn’t allowed to use the washroom and ordered to used the washroom at the Irving gas station or sh#t in a garbage bag.

P1010059

The other guys also had issues with the landlord.

P1010057
f12

Once we arrive at the building.

< I would have love to be a fly on the wall once the workers of the Human Rights saw me coming leading these four people. They must have believed it was a revolution???..lol… >

HUMAN

I knocked and knocked. Still no answer.

A couple walked out leaving the door open and the second we walked in?

The woman said - Yes Charles???

I couldn’t see the individual but I told the worker that these citizens wish to fill in a complaint?

She told them that everyone was busy and they should make an appointment.

I intervened and told the worker that she should take everyone name and phone number so a worker could called them?

She looked at me and proceeded to take their names.

Once outside, they were discouraged they were no one was in the building to chat with them.

At the very last second, I taught of Bernard Richard.

I told the group to wait one minute and I’ll be right back!

The Ombudsman building is located right beside the Human Rights Office.

pic15

I must admit that Bernard has a lot of patience with me.

If I have a very point of concern?

He’s the man to chat with.

Charles 04_07_05 009

Since I gave the ombudsman a heads up on the issue of boarders and roomers rights in the spring?

z3

He may wish to chat with this group.

Once inside, I noticed he was chatting with a worker and you could tell by his eyes, he was telling to himself - Now what????...lol…

I told the Ombudsman there was a group of people outside of the building and the issue was roomers rights.

I asked if he would be interested in listening to their concerns?

He quickly told me to invite the group inside.

He has a young woman worker who’s looking in this very issue. Bernard has a good group of people working for him and here's one of them.

Charles 04_07_05 007

He directed them into a large conference room and introduced the worker to the group.

The meeting lasted for one hour and the woman heard their sad stories.

Before the meeting was over, we went outside to have a smoke.

The guys didn’t looked to comfortable because never in their lives have they had people from the Government listening to their concerns.

They were confused but they felt good about the situation.

Finally someone will listen to their concerns!!!!

After the meeting was done, they left in a happy mood.

On individual walked in the Human Rights Building asking if there was now a worker present but there was none!!!!

A case worker is suppose to meet with them in the morning and I’ll be there for support.

These people don’t know or understand the procedures in the system.

I didn’t know the system either until they sent me a letter telling me that my racial and discriminatory complaint was without merit!

sign1

Ok…Charlie calm down!!! Don’t start going on a rampage against the Commission again. Stay calm…stay the course…..lol

I have two good cases with them and it’s killing me not to write about it!!!!

Stay tune for what is going to happen in the morning?

Wish them luck!

Oppppsss almost forgot? Hats off to Bernard Richard who took the time to listen to these poor people concerns!

This is one appointment that Bernard Lord should be congratulated for a job very well done!!!!

Charles 04_07_05 071

6 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

irving bag??? that's a good one.....lol

Anonymous said...

Charlie:

The best way to get the point across is to bury the particular department with phone calls and emails.

Every time you speak to someone, demand that a report be filed. Then follow up with an email. Tell them to make sure they file the incident report because you will someday be requesting a copy of the file #'s to prove they aren't doing their jobs. Always note the name and time. Also keep a written copy.

The squeeky wheel gets the oil! The purpose is to leave a paper and electronic trail of your travels through the system. That way when you finally get to the top, which you will if you are patient, you can point the finger and say with justification that certain indivuduals are not doing their jobs.

They love to bluff and stonewall but when the trail leads back to them and the sh*t hits the fan they aren't long in blaming the system and pointing fingers elsewhere. You can trap them in their own web of deceipt. Using this procedure teaches them that avoidance and denial only digs the hole deeper and will blow up in their face in the end.

Anonymous said...

Very good Charlie but like other suggestions in your comments section I too ask that you please check your adhd at the door and you will do just fine these people know full well of your weakness and have been using it in their favor as often as possible to work against you but abviously to no avail.
Good Luck,Just remember to do a countdown in your mind and in time this will be your reward.
You have shown the ability to stay within the guidelines all be it a little rough at times.lol

Also I would like to thank M.T.H.G. for his change of heart within the pages of this blogsite and thank him for keeping the piece by cashing his anger and outbursts in for constuctive critisism it has not gone unnoticed..Good Job!

Spinks said...

Ditto on Moe, he's really toned it down. Good job Moe.

Anonymous said...

By the way.

Human feces is a Bio Hazard, so therefore maybe you should take it down to the Human Rights Commission for disposal.

I do not believe it should be placed in the regular garbage waste stream. The city workers don't deserve that.

Anonymous said...

Get real worst things go in the garbage everyday..Prince or Princess you live in a world of complete happiness, we all have money and a house and food and like you who cares about the real issues. Someone has to help people and attempt to understand.