Wednesday, November 23, 2005

DID THE SECURITY STAFF AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE WANTED CHARLES HARM????

P1010076
Charles 04_07_05 122
tentbussieres

Since yesterday, I have been debating if I should blog this story or just ignore it?

I feel that I must tell the public what happened to me yesterday at the Legislature.

The reason that I believe it’s important because something strange is going on in the Legislature and I believe it’s just a matter of time till the staff from Quebec have me evicted from the People’s House.

At least, I will be on the record to forewarned the public.

I was surprise that no media outlets have approached me for a story about my Human Rights Complaint against the Government?

sign1

This is the very first complaint in New Brunswick that the Commission has accepted under Political Activism.

This is a picture of me knocking on the window of the irving media telling them to cover real news???...lol

P1010090

You could say this is history but what can you do when the Irvings controls what is going to be printed in the newspapers?

Well? This is not the issue I wish to write about?

Yesterday, it was raining very hard.

I had an umbrella and walked towards the Legislature.

Once there, I noticed pieces of stagings and planks outside the Legislature.

I noticed my former co-worker- Eugene bringing the items outside.

I asked - What’s going on?

He told me that they lost the contract to a company from Ontario.

The job was done. < Please read my complaint to the Human Rights on the left hand side of the blog. It’s under the picture of the Legislature >

Anyway, I shooked his hand and there was no hard feeling.

Next came the contractor and I told him that there was no hard feeling that he didn’t hire me because this issue will go to a tribunal of the New Bruswick Human Rights Commission and we are going to get at the bottom of this.

sign1

All the facts about me being label as a security risk will come out in the open during the next few weeks.

Being the nice guy that I am? I even offer to give the guy a helping hand?

He told me to leave the stuff alone.

I’m certain that all this is on the video camera at the Legislature.

Charles 04_07_05 053

I said to myself? I must take a picture of this so the Human Rights people can truly understand what’s going on here!

Just like Clint Eastwood grabbing his Colt colt, I quickly went for my camera.

clint

I took a picture and walked in the Legislature while Andre the Commissionaire was holding the door.

I always go inside the library at the Legislature to read the newspapers.

Charles 04_07_05 037

I heard them chat but I kept on going.

I proceeded to this computer and minutes later, I was approached by the Contractor asking me if I was putting the picture in the computer?

Charles 04_07_05 036

Of course, he doesn’t understand how the system works because he’s the same individual who has never heard of Ritalin. I might add that he was very angry and stern. My pictures are downloaded at home.

Lately, I had many people coming to my face but I'm still waiting for the other person to cross that line and punch me.

But I always remain calm and this is exectly what I did in this case.

He’s just a contractor in his 60s making a living and that’s the way it should be.

I just ignored the guy but he was there at my side for a reason and it wasn’t to have a good friendly chat with Charles.

He let it known that if I dared to use the picture in the computer?

Well, I would be in trouble. You see?

We’re not talking about a court thing here.

The Acadians have their own little way of handling troublemakers…..lol…..

I asked - Did Andre the Commissionaire told you this????

P1010076

He never answered my question but I’m no fool!!!! Maybe I’m crazy but not stupid!!!!

So? My question is this? If you read my complaint?

Andre Ouellette the Quebecer ran upstairs telling me that I didn’t have a card to be in that area.

P1010076

If a person goes at the Library?

He has a card for the Library!

This guy had a C on his security pass!

So how come Andre didn’t come to the rescue?

This guy wasn’t supposed to be in that area!

My main question is this?

How did he know that I was taking pictures and pasted them on my website?

P1010076

Could it be that Andre told the Contractor and let him go in the Library to attack me?

I walked out from the Legislature and the contractor and his worker Eugene began to shout at me!

I just open my umbrella and told them – You people have a good day!!!

I could hear them screaming at me from the background!

It’s funny that months ago? We were good friends but once the staff at the Legislature got involved? I am public enemy number one!!!!

pic13

Oh well…c’est la vie and life goes on!!!! Unfortunately!!!!...lol

I was also told that those Quebecers at the Legislature also zero in their security camera at me and I’m certain this case was no exception!

Charles 04_07_05 053

Something bad is going on at the Legislature and I don’t like it!

Ever since Dan Bussieres labeled me as a security risk at the Leg?

tentbussieres

I haven’t chatted with these people since.

I bumped into Dan on the streets a few weeks ago and he said - Mr.Leblanc?

I quickly told him - Don’t Mr.LeBlanc me!!!

I kept on going!!!

Same goes for the Commissionaires from Quebec at the Legislature.

I just go in and sign my name and walked in!

Charles 04_07_05 015

So? Is this a new tactic for the Staff at the Legislature to do me some harm?

Who knows?

But I would love to know if Andre told the Contractor that I had a website and let the guy in the Library to do me some harm!

There’s never a dull moment in my life!

At least, I’m on record to tell the public what happened to me yesterday!

I just wish that they would just leave me alone and ignore me.

By the way? The picture turned out good and I will give a copy to the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission!!!

It's very sad there's always some trouble in my life but it's my faith that keeps me going.

I'm the only individual who goes at the Legislature and I'm not being paid for it!!!

I must always remain calm, cool and collective.

I must stay the course.

I'm even scare to leave my room.

God knows what will happen today? Keep on reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro`,

I joke around a lot Charles, but I don't mean to hurt or offend anybody, Don't Let Them Get You Down Amigo`

Crap Happens Charles to all of us, keep Truckin` :>)

Michael G. McKay said...

It would seem that there are no Legion members or Veterans wyo are conmissioniers born in New Brunswick, that they have to sent out of the Province. Put some of the Associate members of the Legion as Commissioniers at the Legislature, instead of bringing them in from out of Province. We have enough War Veterans and Associate members in our Legions to take up the slack. Nothing against our Veterans from Quebec, but We should be supporting our Veterans and Associate members from our own Province.

Anonymous said...

Lord government will like to sue veterans and not give them jobs. Are you kidding?

Anonymous said...

Charlie:

Keep your cool!

There is nothing those commissionaires would like better than for you to take a swing at someone!

Then the little game they are playing will be complete and they will have a restraining/ no tresspassing order against you for the legislature!

Just smile, keep us informed, and perhaps keep a separate blog so we can visit and keep track of the intimidation tactics.

You could best be described as a
WHISTLEBLOWER and we all know how the government likes whistleblowers!